Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Laboratory / Teaching Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.SC/ M.SC/ MFSC/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate/ Laboratory / Teaching Assistant on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Laboratory / Teaching Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MFSC/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Behind High Court of Kerala, Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North, Kochi-682 018|
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Research Associate/ Laboratory / Teaching Assistant Recruitment:
- Posts 1) Research Associate 2) Laboratory / Teaching Assistant
- No. of vacancies One each
- Date of Interview 10-04-2015
- Place of work Cochin
- Research Associate: Ph. D. in any Life Science discipline, preferably in Biotechnology or 3 years of research experience after M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. or equivalent in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering with at least 1 research paper in Science Citation Indexed journal (SCI).
- Laboratory / Teaching Assistant: A graduate in any discipline of Life Science with experience of working in Molecular Biology Laboratory/ Bioprospecting/ nutrition laboratory.
- Research Associate: Having research experience in Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering.
- Laboratory / Teaching Assistant: Having knowledge of routine molecular biology practicals for assistance in teaching.
- Research Associate: 36,000 per month + 20% HRA
- Laboratory / Teaching Assistant: 8,000 per month fixed
- Age Limit Maximum 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on 10-04-2015 for Research Associate and 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Laboratory/ Teaching Assistant
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Research Associate/ Laboratory / Teaching Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- Selection shall be done on the basis of the interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for Research Associate/ Laboratory / Teaching Assistant Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Applicants should send their resume by email to [email protected] before 31-03-2015 Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on 10th April, 2015 should report between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM at CMFRI Reception along with applications giving full Curriculum Vitae with one set of attested copies of testimonials and certificates, original age proof and one self-attested passport size photograph. Original certificates/degrees will be verified before the interview. Experience certificate(s) from the employer(s) must be brought. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015