Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer Grade-III Job on or before 18/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018, Kerala.|
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Stenographer Grade-III||01 post (Reserved for SC)||
12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
Desirable 1. Graduation from a Recognized University 2. Diploma in Computer Application 3. At least one year experience in office work and proficiency in reading, writing and speaking of local language
|Pay Band-1: 5200-20200 + 2400/ (Grade Pay) plus usual allowances as admissible under rules||18 – 32 years|
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)- Stenographer Grade-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of the candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications. The last date for receipt of the application is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News (to be calculated from the first day of the week).
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC/PH/Ex-Serviceman etc. along with their application.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test/interview. The decision of the Competent Authority in CMFRI in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/written test/professional efficiency test etc. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The candidates applying for the posts as notified should ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed eligibility conditions as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The Director, CMFRI has the right to fix criteria for screening the application so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview.
- The filled application form, duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC/PH/Ex-Serviceman etc. should be sent to the Director, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018, Kerala. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III” at the left side corner of the envelope.
- Those already in Govt. Service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest Photograph, Signature and attested copies of Certificates and applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- At present the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates may liable to be posted either at the Centre concerned or any other Centre of CMFRI located all over India.
- When called for written test/professional efficiency test, the candidate will have to appear at a place/date(s) to be notified in due course.
- The selected candidate will be governed under the new defined “Contributory Pension Scheme” and ICAR rules applicable from time to time.
- Applicant must submit a declaration as to whether he is related to any employees of CMFRI/ICAR and, if so, write the name, designation, address and describe the nature of his/her relationship against Sl.No.10 in the application form.
- Applications received after due date for whatsoever reason including postal delay will not be considered.
- All dispute/litigation, if any, in this regard will be subject to Cochin jurisdiction only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMFRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017