Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with Master’s degree in Biological Science educational background
Company name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : Master’s degree in Biological Science
Salary : Rs.16,000-Rs.18,000/- per month
No of Post : 02
Location : Kochi
Last date to apply : 22 July 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- Name of the Project : Mapping of deep-sea and hyper saline
- microbiota and their characterization using meta-omics approaches for bio prospecting of novel genes
- Number of Vacancy – Two
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely temporary and will end with the termination of the project.
- Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years of women (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
- Emoluments : Rs.16,000p.m. + HRA 20% for first 2 years Rs.18,000pm +HRA 20%for 3rd year
- Educational qualification : Master’s degree in Biological Science with working experience in Microbiology / molecular biology techniques
- Desirable : Candidates should have the ability to independently carry out the marine microbial identification, screening and molecular typing.
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 25.07.2014 at 10.00AM
- Venue : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603,Cochin-682018 (ATIC Hall)
Note: Mail your resume to email@example.com on or before 22.07.2014for screening.
Sort listed candidates will be informed by 23.07.2014. Only those receive interview call need to attend the interview.
General Instructions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 1000 The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates along with a set of attested copies
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 22 July 2014
Click here for More Details