Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.02/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th ,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 20/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH ,12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 25 Posts
Salary : Rs-5200-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Durgapur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Mahatma Gandhi Avenue Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal)
Detail Of Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
CSIR-CMERI is looking for dynamic and competent bright candidates for appointment to the posts of Assistant (General / Finance & Accounts / Stores & Purchase) Grade III and Junior Stenographers at this Institute or for its Centre located at Ludhiana.
Candidates fulfilling the essential educational qualification, age etc. may apply online only to the posts, details of which are given below.
|Post Code||Name of the posts||Vacancy with Reservation Position||Essential Educational Qualification||Selection Procedure||Upper Age Limit|
|150201||Assistant (Gen) Gr.III PB-1, `5200- 20200+Grade Pay `1900/||09 [UR- 06,OBC-01, SC-02]||10+2/XII or its equivalent and a computer typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi respectively||On the basis of Typing Test and competitive examination followed by interview.||
28 years (Relaxation available to SC / ST / OBC / PWD/ Ex-SM etc. as per GOI Rules)
|Assistant (F&A) Gr.III PB-1, `5200- 20200+Grade Pay `1900/-||3 [UR]||10+2/XII or its equivalent with ‘Commerce’ as one of the subjects and a computer typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi respectively|
|Assistant (S&P) Gr.III PB-1, `5200- 20200+Grade Pay `1900/-||3 [UR]||10+2/XII or its equivalent and a computer typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi respectively|
|150202||Jr. Stenographer PB-1, `5200- 20200+Grade Pay `2400/-||10# [UR-06, OBC-02, SC-02]||10+2/XII or its equivalent and a speed of 80 w.p.m in English/Hindi Shorthand and a computer typing speed of 40/35 w.p.m in English/Hindi and on the basis of competitive proficiency test.||On the basis of competitive proficiency test.|
Selection Procedure For Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI):
- (Date of opening of online applications : 19.06.2015) (Last Date for Submission of online applications: 20.07.2015)
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online. The interested candidates may log on to the Institute website : www.cmeri.res.in → career → Jobs Available → Advt. No. 02/2015→ Apply online. A link will be provided for online application.
- The applicant making online application must possess a valid e-mail id and mobile number for the verification / authentication purpose.
- Please click for the details against the post you wish to apply.
- The vacancy detail will now appear on the screen.
- On the bottom of the Advertisement, you will find four menus: „Vacancy Details‟, General Information‟, „How to Apply‟ and „Check Eligibility‟.
- The candidates are advised to go through the terms and conditions carefully, and if they are satisfied that they are eligible and accept the stipulated terms and conditions then check their eligibility for the posts furnishing their age, category etc. and validate their e-mail account.
- The online application form will now open. You can start filling up the online application form. Please remember that it is compulsory for you to fill up all the fields that are preceded by asterisk (*).
- Upload your recent passport size colour photograph of the prescribed format and dimension.
- Once you have filled up the application form click on „submit‟ button.
- The screen will now show your application number and a menu called „Print Application Summary Sheet‟. Please note down your application number and click on „Print Application Summary Sheet‟. The Application Summary Sheet will now be displayed. Take a print out of the summary sheet. The Summary Sheet will also be forwarded to the e-mail provided by the candidates.
- A non-refundable application fee of `100/- (Rupees one Hundred only) is payable in the form of Demand Draft valid for a period of at least three months. Demand Draft should be in favour of Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute and payable at the State Bank of India, Durgapur (Code No. 00074).
- The following details must be mentioned on back side of Demand Draft: (i) Candidate‟s name, (ii) Candidate‟s category, (iii) Post Code applied for and (iv) Date of Birth. SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
- After you have taken a print out please sign in the designated place in the „Summary Sheet‟, attach a Demand Draft of `100/- and self-attested copies of supporting documents like copies of Matriculation / SSSC / Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Degree Certificate(s) and Marks Cards for all the Semesters / Years, SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM Certificate and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience and Community etc.
- The above documents are to be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Assistant (G/F&A/S&P) Gr.III OR Jr. Stenographer, Advt. No. 02/2015, Application No…………. so as to reach at the following address on or before 30.07.2015.
- The Controller of Administration,CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute,Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Reference: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.02/2015
Top Company Openings:
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016