Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Driller & More Vacancies for Matriculate/ITI/Diploma holders
Company name :Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDI)
Posts :Assistant Driller & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculate/ITI/Diploma
Salary : Rs.18510-19,035.02 /- p.m
No of Post : 64
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Driller & More Vacancies
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and one of the profit making CPSUs in energy sector of the country invites application from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies in the following posts, which may increase/decrease at the discretion of Management : –
- Name of the Post :Assistant Driller (T)
- No of Post : 31
- Qualification :Matriculate with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mech./Automobile Engineering preferably in drilling from a recognized Technical Institute
- Remuneration :Rs. 19,035.02
- Name of the Post :Rigman
- No of Post : 27
- Qualification :Matriculate with ITI trade certificate or equivalent in Mech./Automobile Trade from a recognized Technical Institute
- Remuneration :Rs. 617.94 (per day)
- Name of the Post :Assistant Foreman (Mech.)
- No of Post : 06
- Qualification :Matriculation with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mech./Automobile Engineering from a recognized Technical Institute
- Remuneration :Rs. 19,035.02
AGE LIMIT : As on 30.08.2014, the age should not be less than 18 yrs. and not exceed
- 30 years for General candidate
- 33 years for OBC candidate
- 35 years for SC/ST candidate
MODE OF PAYMENT : State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened CMPDI Recruitment Account (Power Jyoti Account No. 33596488594) on behalf of CMPDI. Candidates not belonging to SC / ST / EXServicemen category are required to pay application fee of the amount given below through Bank Challan generated through CMPDI’s website by remitting the total application fee in nearest / any branch of SBI by cash. SBI will accept the fee payment only from 01.09.2014 to 20.09.2014. All the applicants are advised to bring the exact amount of total application fee for depositing at the Bank.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
- Banking charges etc. : Rs. 50/-
- Total : Rs. 150/-
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply either through ON-LINE or OFF-LINE mode. However, employees of CMPDI/CIL or other subsidiaries of CIL applying against advertisement should apply only through OFFLINE mode and their application should be forwarded through proper channel only.Candidate who wish to apply ON-LINE, need to visit CMPDI website www.cmpdi.co.in and click on ‘Online Recruitment’ button for applying. Detailed instruction on the application process is listed in Annexure-I.
For OFF-LINE applicants, Bank Challan, Application Form along with employment notice can be downloaded from www.cmpdi.co.in Instructions are given below each field in the OFF-LINE Application Form, which may be read carefully and followed strictly. Detailed instruction on OFF-LINE application process is listed in Annexure-II.
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should ensure before applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post they are applying and the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false/incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after submission of the application form (both ON-LINE and OFF-LINE). If any discrepancies are found between the information provided in the application form and information from the photocopy/original copy of the certificates/data furnished at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- CMPDI reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- CMPDI reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test or alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- Any modifications/amendments in the advertisement will be given in the CMPDI website only www.cmpdi.co.in
- All candidates applying through ON-LINE mode are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of server failure/jam. In no case, late applicants and any correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on the account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Result of shortlisted candidates for written test and successful candidates in the Personal Interview will be published in CMPDI Website www.cmpdi.co.in. Hence, all the candidates are requested to frequently visit our cmpdi’s website.
- No Objection Certificate” from the present employer if working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview, without which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- SC/ST candidate called for interview will be paid to and fro second Class Train Fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to Ranchi on production of Railway Ticket.
- Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs attached in the application form for future reference.
- No correspondence shall be entertained relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, conduct of test and interview or any other matter related to recruitment. The decision of the management of CMPDI on the above matter shall be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing extraneous pressure shall lead to disqualification/forfeiture of candidature.
- Any dispute shall have jurisdiction at Ranchi.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMPDI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016