Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. .F.203-12/2011-Estt DATED 16-03-2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.03.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CPCRI, Regional Station, Vittal, DK, Karnataka|
Detail of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Written test and interview for selection of Junior Research Fellow (1 No.) under the Revolving Fund Seed Project entitled “Seed production in agricultural crops and Fisheries” will be held at 10 AM on 27-03-2015 at CPCRI, Regional Station, Vittal, DK, Karnataka.
Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow (one position)
- No.of post & locality One and CPCRI, RS. Vittal
- Essential Qualification B.Sc (Botany) / B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (Horticulture) / B.Sc. (Biotechnology) / B. Sc. (Plantation Development) B.Sc (Bio Chemistry) B.Sc.in any branch of life sciences.
- Desirable: Experience in seed production/ Plantation Crops/ working knowledge on computerized database management/tissue culture technique.
- Age For JRF 18-30 years for men and 18-35 for women as on 31-01-2015 (Upper age limit relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates)
- Remuneration For JRF- Rs.8640/-pm (Consolidated)
- Duration Upto 31.03.2017 but project is likely to be extended.
Selection Procedure for Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI):
The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall attend the Walk-ininterview at 10 AM on 27-03-2015 at the Regional Station Vittal. They shall bring with them, a set of bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. Those who qualify in written test will only be permitted to attend the interview. No TA will be paid for the journey for attending interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27.03.2015
Venue : CPCRI, Regional Station, Vittal, DK, Karnataka
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2014 – NO. .F.203-12/2011-Estt DATED 16-03-2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017