Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional – I through recruitment notification – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional – I. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional – I
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Sringeri, Chikkamangaluru Dist.
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI),KASARAGOD 671 124, KERALA, INDIA
Detail Of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Young Professional – I Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Young Professional – I||01||Any Graduate||Rs-15,000/-pm||21-45 years|
Walk-in interview (including a written test) for selection of Young Professional- I (single position), purely on contractual basis engaged for recording observations and experimental data from the farmers field, collection of soil and leaf samples, executing the project work in the farmers plot.
- Nature of hiring of technical Manp_ower I Young Professional – I
- Qualification 1. Graduation in any subject 2. Proficiency in Kannada language
- Desirable I Agricultural Background
- Duration One year –
- I Age limit 21 – 45 years as on the date of interview_ (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per rules
- Place of work Sringeri, Chikkamangaluru Dist.
- Remuneration: Rs.15,000/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure For Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) – Young Professional – I Post:
- Written Test on 30/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Young Professional – I vacancy in Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI):
- The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may appear for written test and interview at CPCRl, Kasaragod on 30_05.2015. The candidates should be present in the venue of the Interview at 8.30am on the date of Interview.
- Late comers shall not be allowed to take the interview. They should bring with them, their bio – data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- Those who do not furnish the Original or Provisional Certificate of the Degree course will not be allowed to appear for the written test! interview. Those who are qualified in written test will only be permitted to attend the interview No TA will be paid for the journey for attending interview.
- CPCRl, Kasaragod is situated 5 kms away from Kasaragod Railway Station and on the NH-17 towards Mangalore. (Working hours 09.30 am to 05.00 pm)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/05/2015
VENUE :Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI),KASARAGOD 671 124, KERALA, INDIA
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016