Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Skilled Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2015 – No.F. 4(44)NP.l2014 -Estt. Date: 28.02.2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Skilled Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17-18 March, 2015 at 8.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Skilled Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17-18 March, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124.|
Detail of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Skilled Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
A Walk-in interview (including a written test) for selection of Res. Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Skilled Assistant purely on contractual basis under an ad-hoc time bound research schemes on “IPR”, “AICRP” and “Seed Production” Schemes will be held at CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671124 as detailed below:
- Research Associate (one position): interview on 17-03-2015 at 10 AM
- Senior Research Fellow (two position) interview on 17-03-2015 at 10 AM
- Junior Research Fellow (two position) interview on 18-03-2015 at 10 AM
- Skilled Assistant: (one position) interview on 18- 03-2015 at 10 AM
Name of the Post Research Associate (one position) ‘IPR’
- Place of work CPCRI, Kasaragod
- Educational Qualifications Essential: Desirable: (i) M.Sc. in Science SubjectslM.TechILLM in IPR (ii)Diploma in IPR from recognized universities or WIPOIPGDTMA from NAARM, Hyderabad or equivalent (course and experience period put together to be not less than two years) 1. Ph.D in any science subject 2. Advanced training from RGNIIPM, Nagpur 3. Popular/Semi-technical writing skills in English
- Duration For a period upto March 2017
- Upper Age limit 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on the date of interview (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per rules.
- Remuneration Rs.23000/- per month + HRA as per norms Rs. 24000/- per month + HRA for having Ph.D
Name of the Post Sr. Research Fellow (one position) ‘AICRP’
- Educational Qualifications Essential: Desirable: M.Sc.(Hort.)IM.Sc.(Agri) with specialization in plantation, Spices & Medicinal, Aromatic crops, Fruit crops, Agronomy, Horticulture, Soil Science, Ag. Statistics or any other branch of Agriculture/Horticulture) Experience in field ofexperimental technique, Statistical Analysis, Data Base management
- Place of work CPCRI, Kasaragod
- Nature of work Assisting P.C. Cell in day to day activities of the AICRP on Palms works. Data base management, statistical analysis of data, compiling & reports editing.
- Duration Upto March 2017
- Fellowship Rs. 16,000/- + 10% HRA
- Upper Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per rules.
Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow ‘Seed Production’
- Qualifications BSc. in Horticulture or Agriculture, Botany, Applied Botany, Biosciences, Plantation Development or any Biological sciences. Research experience in Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Agronomy or Seed Production
- Duration For a eriod of three ears or closure ofthe scheme, which ever is earlier
- Age limit 18 to 30 years for men and 18 to 35 years for women as on the date of interview e limit Relaxable to SC/STIOBC candidates as er rules.
- Remuneration Rs.8640/- per month (consolidated) without any allowance
Skilled Assistant (one post) : Seed Production
- Eligibility Essential: 10th Standard & should be able to climb coconut tree Desirable: Knowledge in pollination work in coconut
- Remuneration: Rs.8000/- per month (consolidated) without any allowances.
- Age limit 18-30 years for men and 18-35 years for women as on the date of interview. (Upper age limit relaxable to SC/STIOBC candidates) as per rules.
- Place of work CPCRl, Kasaragod
- Duration For a period of three years or closure ofthe scheme, which ever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) – Skilled Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 17-18 March, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Skilled Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI):
The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall attend the walk-in-interview at 8.30 AM at CPCRl, Kasaragod on the dates mentioned above. They should bring with them, their bio – data and original certificates in proof of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. Those who do not furnish the Original or Provisional Certificate of the Degree course will not be allowed to appear for the written test! interview. Late comers also shall not be allowed to take written test!interview. No T A will be paid for the journey for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17-18 March, 2015
Venue : CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2014 – No.F. 4(44)NP.l2014 -Estt. Date: 28.02.2015.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016