Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.(11164)HORT.CROPS.L2014-ESTT . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MBA/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17.01.2015 at 8.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MBA/PGDM/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124.|
Detail of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in interview (including a written test) for selection of Senior Research Fellow (one
position) purely on contractual basis under Network Project on “Economic Impact Studies on Crop
Diversification and Technology Adoption in Horticultural Crops” to be held on17.01.2015 at CPCRI,
Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124.
Name of the Post Senior Research Fellow (one position)
- Place of work CPCRI, Kasaragod
- Educational , Qualifications Essential: M.Sc. Agricultural Economics /M.Sc. Agricultural Extension/M.Sc. Agricultural Statistics/MA Economics or MBA with specialized work , related to agriculture. Experience /Desirable: in handling economic data and analysis, knowledge in relevant computer applications.
- Job requires primary and secondary data collection on different crops, markets and other sources, tabulation and analysis, preparation of reports.
- Duration For a period upto June 2017
- Upper Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per rules.
- Remuneration Rs.16000/- per month + HRA for the I & II year and Rs. 18,000/- + 10% HRA for the 3rd year
Selection Procedure for Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI):
The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in-interview at CPCRI, Kasaragod on the dates mentioned above. The candidates should be present in the venue of the Interview at 8.30am on the date of Interview. Late comers shall not be allowed to take the interview. They should bring with them, their bio – data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc. Those who do not furnish the Original or Provisional Certificate of the Degree course will not be allowed to appear for the written test! interview. No T A will be paid for the journey for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17.01.2015
Venue : CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.(11164)HORT.CROPS.L2014-ESTT .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CPCRI|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016