Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 04/2015/Estt.I/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.Dcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/03/2015 at 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkiin Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-CENTRAL POTATO RESEARCH INSTITUTE SHIMLA-171001(HP).|
Detail of Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
One post of Research Associate for Project Implementation Unit in the time bound project “XII Plan -–Centre of Agricultural Bio-informatics(CABIN)” are to be filled on purely contractual basis which will be co-terminus with the project as per the details given as under :
- No of post : 01
- Essential qualifications: i) Ph. D degree in Bioinformatics/computers/Bio-technology. OR ii) Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics/computers/Bio-technology with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/Associateship/training/other engagements.
- Desirable qualifications: i) Working Knowledge and Published Research papers in Bio-informatics.
- Monthly emoluments : Rs. 23,000/- + HRA . for M.Sc degree holder Rs. 24,000/- + HRA for Ph.D degree holder
- Maximum Age limit : Research Associate – Males- 40 years & Women 45 years.
Selection Procedure for Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 20/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate Vacancy in Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI):
Interested/eligible candidates should submit their application along with the attested copies of educational qualification (provisional degree of Masters and Ph.D is mandatory )/experience certificates and one passport size photograph to the Asstt. Admn. Officer(E-I), CPRI, Shimla-171001 at 9.30 AM on the date of interview. The candidates appearing for interview must bring original certificate with them and only those candidates possessing essential qualification as per advertisement will be interviewed. The Director, CPRI, Shimla reserves the right either to fill up the post or cancel the interview without assigning any reasons thereof. Application form is available in the website ( website:http//cpri.ernet.in). No TA/DA will be given by the Institute to the candidates. The Institute is located at Bemloe which is about 2 Kms from Main Bus Stand(Old)/3 Kms. from the Railway Station and about 5 Kms. from ISBT (Tutikandi).
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 20/03/2015
Venue : ICAR-CENTRAL POTATO RESEARCH INSTITUTE SHIMLA-171001(HP).
Reference: Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 04/2015/Estt.I/
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017