Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant/ Lower Division
Clerk with 12th Class/ B.A holders
Company name :Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI)
Posts :Technical Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk
Qualification : 12th Class/ B.A
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply :30 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Technical Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk
Director, Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla, invites application from the Indian Citizen to fill up one post of Lower Division Clerk in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900, reserved for Scheduled Tribe category at Central Potato Research Station, Shillong (Meghalaya) and one post of Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator) in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 2800, Unreserved of this Institute, under the administrative control of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi. These posts are non-government but pensionable under the ‘New Pension Scheme’ as formulated by the Government of India. Persons appointed against these posts will be entitled for HRA and other benefits as per Govt. of India Rules. The Essential qualification for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator) is as under:
Name of the Post :Lower Division Clerk
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.(ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.(35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/9000 Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Remuneration :Rs. 5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900 Grade Pay
Name of the Post :Technical Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject.Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject.Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject;OrBachelor’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject; OrBachelor’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects;AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & Vice Versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India undertaking.
- Remuneration :5200-20200 + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay
General instructions for the candidates
- Age limit: 18-32 years being a ST candidate for the post of LDC and 18-30 years for the unreserved post of Tech. Asstt. (Hindi Translator), other candidates will not be provided any age relaxation. The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates will be the closing date of advertisement i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of the notice in the Employment News.
- Age relaxation: 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates. For I.C.A.R. employees upto 45 years.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview.
- The post is Non-governmental under I.C.A.R but pensionable as per the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004.
- Candidates already in Govt. service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should submit their application through proper channel.
- The department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of application due to postal delay/other reasons.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Lower Division Clerk at Central Potato Research Station, Shilllong(Meghalaya)”Or“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator) at Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla.”
- TA is admissible for attending written test /typing test/ Interview to un-employed ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest photograph, signature received after the due date are liable to be rejected straightway.
- The advertisement is also available on the website of CPRI i.e. http://cpri.ernet.in11. The candidates are required to download their admit cards for written examination from the Institute’s website.
- Any other information regarding the date and venue of the examination, merit list, etc. will be timely updated on the Institute’s website.
- The candidates who have already applied for the post of Technical Assistant (Hindi Translator) in response to earlier advertisement No. CPRI/Rectt/01/2013 published in Employment News 21-27 Dec., 2013 need to apply afresh as the same has been cancelled due to non-availability of eligible candidates for the said post.
- The candidates who have already applied for the post of LDC in response to earlier advertisement No. CPRI/Rectt/01/2014 published in Shillong Times, dated 18 May, 2014 may need not to apply.
- In case of any difference/discrepancy in the Hindi version of the advertisement, the English version will follow.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :30 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CPRI|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016