Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CPRI/01/2015 (ACCTS OFFICER). Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Accounts Officer on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Vacancy Name :Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080
Detail Of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
The Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is a Premier Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Power, Government of India, promoting applied research in the field of power. It has several laboratories throughout India and state-of-the art facilities for evaluation of electrical materials and performance of power equipment. It also acts as the National Level Testing & Certification Authority and is the apex body for initiating and coordinating Research and Development in Power sector. The Institute is looking for dynamic and motivated persons for the post of Accounts Officer with following Qualification and Experience
- No of Post : 01
- Salary : In the Pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Essential Education Qualification & Experience: A University Degree and preferably a professional qualification such as SAS, CA, CAW etc. and atleast 5 years’ experience at the supervisory level
- Upper age limit: 40 years (for age relaxation please see general conditions)
- Job Description: Accounts Officers are expected to and equip themselves for handling the Capital Projects and internal resources around Rs. 450 Crores per annum including Research Projects, Research scheme on Power, National perspective plan Projects, etc. apart from the usual financial management, finalization of accounts, etc. They are also expected to be aware of provisions of Government Accounting System of Capital Grants vis-à-vis commercial accounting. The other areas of work include Bills Payable/Receivable, Pre-audit, Budgeting, Budgetary control, Reconciliation of various Bank Accounts, Meetings, etc. Expected to handle Government, Ministry Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit etc. They have to be aware of provisions of General/Contributory Provident Fund, as well as New pension Scheme, Pension, Gratuity, Commutation, Labour Laws, etc. They should possess knowledge of Accounting Softwares like Tally, SAP, Custom-built software, etc. The details of rules and regulations, bye-laws, Working Rule No. 1 and 2 of CPRI Society which covers recruitment, promotion, etc. for all cadres are available in the Bye-laws uploaded in CPRI’s website: http://cpri.in/images/pdf/bye-laws.pdf
Selection Procedure For Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Accounts Officer Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI):
- Candidates should download the prescribed application format from CPRI website http://www.cpri.in. They should neatly type the format and should fill in the application in all respects and attach copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience etc. together with the application fee (if applicable) of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, in favour of “CPRI” payable at Bangalore.
- Completed application (with requisite attachments) should be sent in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of “Accounts Officer” to the Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080, so as to reach on or before 15.09.2015.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category, Women candidates and regular employees of CPRI are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications from employees of Govt. Departments would be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, duly certified by the employer that the applicant would be relieved within one month of the receipt of the offer of appointment, if selected. Vigilance clearance in respect of the employee should also be recorded in the forwarding letter. However, candidates may submit an advance copy of the application before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CPRI at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CPRI. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application may
not be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, without copies of educational /experience/caste certificate, unsigned applications, application without DD if applicable and applications with columns left blank) will not be entertained and will stand rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CPRI/01/2015 (ACCTS OFFICER)
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016