Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Grade II through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.CPRI/01/2015 (ASST.GR II). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Grade II on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Grade II
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200- 20,200/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080
Detail Of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Assistant Grade II Recruitment:
The Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is a Premier Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, promoting applied research in Power System Technology Development. It has several laboratories throughout India and state-of-art facilities for evaluation of electrical materials and performance of power equipment. It also acts as the National Level Testing & Certification Authority and is the apex body for initiating and coordinating Research and Development. The Institute intends recruitment to the post of Assistant Grade II reserved for PWD and invites applications from the eligible candidates accordingly
- No of Post : 01
- Pay Band of Rs.5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Essential educational qualification and experience : A University Degree with English Typing Computer knowledge with 3 years’ experience
- Maximum age limit : 30 years (for age relaxation please see general conditions)
- Job description : Accounts work like processing of bills, Bank Reconciliation, Cash/Cheque receipts & payment, maintenance of cash book/bills book/stock book, Budget preparation, Control of expenditure, finalization of Accounts etc. and Service matters of personnel including maintenance of Personal Files/ Service Books/ Leave account etc. In view of this job requirement, preference will be given to Commerce Graduates as it involves Commerce work.
Selection Procedure For Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) – Assistant Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Grade II Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI):
- Candidates should download the prescribed application format from CPRI website http://www.cpri.in. They should neatly type the format and should fill in the application in all respects and attach copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience etc. together with the application fee (if applicable) of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, in favour of “CPRI” payable at Bangalore.
- Completed application (with requisite attachments) should be sent in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of “Accounts Officer” to the Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080, so as to reach on or before 15.09.2015.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category, Women candidates and regular employees of CPRI are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications from employees of Govt. Departments would be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, duly certified by the employer that the applicant would be relieved within one month of the receipt of the offer of appointment, if selected. Vigilance clearance in respect of the employee should also be recorded in the forwarding letter. However, candidates may submit an advance copy of the application before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CPRI at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CPRI. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application may
not be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, without copies of educational /experience/caste certificate, unsigned applications, application without DD if applicable and applications with columns left blank) will not be entertained and will stand rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.CPRI/01/2015 (ASST.GR II)
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016