Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director General through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director General Job on or before 30/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Director General|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.67,000 – Rs.79,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Director, T&R Division, Ministry of Power, ‘F’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Gate No.2, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110011|
Detail of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Director General Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens in the prescribed format for the post of Director General, CPRI, a premier research organization in electrical power engineering with Head Office at Bangalore. The post carries the scale of pay Rs.67,000- (annual increment @ 3%)- 79,000/-, with usual allowances as per Central Government rules. The post is to be filled by direct recruitment / deputation.Qualification / Experience
- Essential: Masters Degree in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science) or Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience in any of the following fields: (a) Design and/or Construction and/or Operation and Maintenance of generating stations. (b) Design and/or Construction and/or Operation and Maintenance of transmission and/or supply of electricity (c) Applied Research in the field of electricity.
- Desirable: Ph.D in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science) or Masters Degree in Engineering/Technology (Electrical/Mechanical/ Energy Studies/ Material Science) from a recognized University/Institute. The candidate should have excellent academic record and possess administrative capabilities and demonstrated aptitude for R&D.
- For Deputation: Officers under the Central/ State Govts./ Electricity Boards/ Universities/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory/ Semi-Govt. or Autonomous Organisations : (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis or (ii) with three years minimum service in the Pay Band of Rs.37,400- 67,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.10, 000 or equivalent; and (b) possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruitment as above. The period of deputation shall be 3 years extendable up to 5 years with the approval of a 3 Member Committee consisting of the President, (CPRI), Vice President, (CPRI) and one Member of the Governing Council of CPRI to be nominated by President, CPRI Governing Council. (Period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/ Deptt, of the Central Govt. shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years).
- For Direct Recruitment: A performance review on completion of one year of service after appointment as DG CPRI will be undertaken by a 3 Member Committee consisting of the President, CPRI, Vice President, CPRI and one member of the Governing Council of CPRI to be nominated by the President, CPRI. The outcome will be communicated and it will be binding on the incumbent. (Note: Qualifications and Experience above are the minimum and mere possession of the same would not entitle any candidate for being short-listed. Government reserves the right to reject without assigning any reason therefore any or all the applications received).
- Age Limit: as on the closing date for applications: For direct recruitment – Not exceeding 55 years & For deputation – Not exceeding 56 years
Selection Procedure for Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)- Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director General Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI):
Residential Accommodation at the Headquarter in Bangalore will be provided to the officer selected subject to the rules and regulations of CPRI. Other conditions of his service such as Provident Fund, LTC will be governed by the various relevant rules and orders applicable under the CPRI from time to time. The applications are required to be furnished in the prescribed format given at Annexure-I (Parts-A & B). Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format should reach The Director, T&R Division, Ministry of Power, ‘F’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Gate No.2, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110011 on or before 30.03.2015. Candidates working in Central/ State Govts./ Electricity Boards/ Universities/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory/ Semi-Govt. or Autonomous Organisations should forward their applications through proper channel with Part (B) of the format duly completed. Advance copies shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications or the ones received after the prescribed date shall not be considered. Canvassing in any form will make the applicant liable for disqualification.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CPRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017