Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Officer Grade III through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CPRI/01/2015 (ENGG. OFFICER GR 3). Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineering Officer Grade III on or before 08/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Vacancy Name :Engineering Officer Grade III
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600- 39,100/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080
Detail Of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Engineering Officer Grade III Recruitment:
The Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is a Premier Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, promoting applied research in Power System Technology Development. It has several laboratories throughout India and state-of-art facilities for evaluation of electrical materials and performance of power equipment. It also acts as the National Level Testing & Certification Authority and is the apex body for initiating and co-ordinating Research and Development. The Institute intends recruitment to the post of Engineering Officer Grade 3 and accordingly invites applications from the eligible candidates.
- No of Post : 01
- Pay Band of 15600- 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Essential educational qualification and experience: I class M Sc/I class BE with 5 years experience or M Tech/ME with 3 years experience or Ph.D (Science) with 2 years experience/Ph.D (Engg)
- Upper age limit: 40 years (for age relaxation please see general conditions)
- Job Description: Engineering Office Grade 3 Performing and evaluation of di-electric tests(High Voltage and Impulse) and other associated tests as per National and International standards on all type of power apparatus of voltage class upto 400 kV. Interpretation of IEC/IS/ANSI standards related to Low voltage and High Voltage power apparatus. Development of new test methods and development of electrical equipment standards Carrying out research in areas such as arc phenomena, high voltage insulation and related problems for AC systems Thorough understanding of the electrical and control circuits of the short circuit test laboratory and involve in the trouble shooting of problems Planning, procurement and inventory control of relevant spares for the
equipment of the laboratory
Selection Procedure For Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) – Engineering Officer Grade III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineering Officer Grade III Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI):
- Candidates should download the prescribed application format from CPRI website http://www.cpri.in. They should neatly type the format and should fill in the application in all respects and attach copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience etc. together with the application fee (if applicable) of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, in favour of “CPRI” payable at Bangalore.
- Completed application (with requisite attachments) should be sent in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of “Accounts Officer” to the Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080, so as to reach on or before 15.09.2015.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category, Women candidates and regular employees of CPRI are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications from employees of Govt. Departments would be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, duly certified by the employer that the applicant would be relieved within one month of the receipt of the offer of appointment, if selected. Vigilance clearance in respect of the employee should also be recorded in the forwarding letter. However, candidates may submit an advance copy of the application before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CPRI at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CPRI. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application may
not be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, without copies of educational /experience/caste certificate, unsigned applications, application without DD if applicable and applications with columns left blank) will not be entertained and will stand rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CPRI/01/2015 (ENGG. OFFICER GR 3)
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017