Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Consultant through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CPRI/ADVT/DSD/01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Consultant Job on or before 22/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Vacancy Name : Field Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.75,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Power Research Institute (A Government of India Society), Ministry of Power Post Box No.8066, Sir C V Raman Road, Sadashivanagar PostOffice Bangalore 560 080
Detail of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Field Consultant Recruitment:
Central Power Research Institute is a Centre for applied Research in Electrical Power Engineering assisting the Utilities in Technical evaluation and quality assurance. The Institute requires personnel for the following position purely on temporary basis for a period of two years to carry out Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana [DDUGJY] and Integrated Power Development Scheme [IPDS] related activity for 9 districts ofOdisha. The work involves extensivetravelingtothese districts.
- Name of the Post : Field Consultantat Odisha
- No. of Posts : 01 (One Number)
- Requirement : First Class B.E in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with two years of experience. MBAwith experiencewill be preferred.
- Area of Work : Data collection and anlaysing related to DDUGJY and IPDS, co-ordinating with the utilities, Preparation of Detailed Project Report, Tendering Assistance, Supervision and Monitoring of activities in remote villages of Odisha.
- Postingof work : Bhubaneshwar 6. Emoluments : Rs. 2500/-per day
- Maximum age limit : 35years
- Tenure : Two years and extendable till the completion of the project whichever is earlier. An undertaking is required to be furnished for serving minimum period of 2 years.
- Last date for submission of Application form : 22.05.2015
Selection Procedure for Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) – Field Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Consultant Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) :
Filled in application form complete in all respects may be sent to the Chief Administrative Officer at the above address by super scribing the cover with “Application for the post of Field Consultant at Odisha– DSD”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/5/2015
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CPRI/ADVT/DSD/01/2015.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017