Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CPRI/R&D/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior, Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE (A Govt. of India Society, Ministry of Power) Prof.Sir C.V.Raman Road, Sadashivanagar P.O. PB No.8066, BANGALORE – 560 080
Detail of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Junior, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from candidates to assist project investigators in the in-house R&D programmes, electrical product evaluation activities and collaborative research projects of national importance. Candidates will have to work towards Ph.D / M.Sc., (Engg) by research at “CPRI Research Centre”, under Visvesvaraya Technological University-VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka or any other centrally-funded/state-funded institute, in the following research areas.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JRF||1||Graduate in Engineering having first class with consistently high level of academic record, aptitude for research and valid GATE / UGC NET score.||Rs.20,000/- for M.Sc. (Engg.) Rs.30,000/- for Ph.D in Engg. The Fellowship shall be provided for a period of three (3) years, extendable by one (1) more year and would be incremented by 10% every year.||JRF shall get Rs.20,000/ (Fixed) (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month 3. SRF and JRF shall get up to Rs 25,000 (Twenty five thousand rupees only) as a lump sum payment per year, based on the recommendation of the committee|
|SRF||1||Post Graduate in Engineering with first class in the relevant area of specialization with consistently high level of academic record, aptitude for research with valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) / UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) score.||SRF shall get Rs.30,000/ (Fixed) (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month|
Selection Procedure for Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) – Junior, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- CPRI will shortlist the candidates for admission to M.Sc (Engg)./ Ph.D on merit, based on average percentage of marks obtained in all semesters in the qualifying examination(Graduate/Post-graduate in Engg.) , GATE / UGC NET score and marks obtained in personal interview. Shortlisted candidates should apply to VTU or any other centrally-funded/state-funded institute through “CPRI Research Centre” for M.Sc (Engg) / Ph.D. Candidates who are successful in the entrance examination & interview and approved to pursue M.Sc (Engg) / Ph.D by research in such institutes as mentioned above is eligible for Award of “CPRI Research Fellowship”.
How to apply for Junior, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) :
- Candidates may apply in the prescribed application form given in Annexure – II. Completely filled in Application Form and all necessary enclosures may be sent in a sealed cover superscribed with „APPLICATION FOR JRF / SRF‟ to „JOINT DIRECTOR (R&D), R&D Management Division, Central Power Research Institute, Prof.Sir C.V. Raman Road, PB NO.8066, Sadashiva Nagar P.O. Bangalore – 560 080‟ on or before 22.06.2015.
- Application fee of Rs. 250 for M.Sc (Engg) / Rs. 500 for Ph.D by Demand Draft in favour of “Senior Accounts Officer, CPRI” payable at Bangalore, should be enclosed along with the application. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Self-attested Copies of the certificates related to age, qualifications, caste, experience etc., shall be submitted along with the application form.
- Self-attested copy of valid GATE/ UGC NET score card in relevant area shall be submitted along with the application form.
- Self-attested copies of research publications in journals and conferences, if any, should be attached along with the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph shall be affixed to the application form.
- A brief bio data of the candidate (not exceeding 1 page) shall be enclosed along with the application form.
- Candidates already working in any Government organization should apply through proper channel.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CPRI/R&D/01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016