Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No.CPRI/Adm/R&D/Consultant/2016. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Power Research Institute (CPRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 28.03.2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 50,000 – 80,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28.03.2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Bangalore
Detail of Post
- Name Of The post – Consultant
- No Of Post – 01 Post
- Pay Scale – Rs. 50,000 – 80,00/- pet month
- The candidates shall have to obtain the previous sanction of the Government for accepting the commercial Employment with CPRI before the expiry of one year from the date of retirement as the selected candidate has to undertake work involving liaison or contact with the offices or officers of the Government as a consultant which attract the provision 8(a) (ii) (C) of rule 10 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972. The remuneration will be in the range of Rs.50000-80000 with a conveyance allowance of Rs.3,000/-(Rupees Three Thousand only) per month and this engagement as Consultant will be in accordance with the Guidelines of Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. The Candidate is liable to be stationed in CPRI Head Office, Bangalore or in any of the units including New Delhi being the location of the Administrative Ministry
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.03.2016
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Interested candidates may send their application as per the prescribed format available in website www.cpri.in latest by 28.03.2016. The application with all relevant copies of documents shall be sent by post to: The Chief Administrative Officer Central Power Research Institute Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C.V. Raman Road Sadashivanagar Post Office, Bangalore – 560 080.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.03.2016
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No.CPRI/Adm/R&D/Consultant/2016