Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) invites application for the recruitment of Accounts Officer with Degree educational background
Company name : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Posts : Accounts Officer
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Bangalore
Last Date to apply: 17/10/2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : A University Degree and preferably a professional qualification such as SAS, CA, CAW etc.
- Experience : 5 years’ experience at the supervisory level
- Upper age : 40 years
- Job Description: Accounts Officers are expected to and equip themselves for handling the Capital Projects and internal resources around Rs. 450 Crores per annum including Research Projects, Research scheme on Power, National perspective plan Projects, etc. apart from the usual financial management, finalization of accounts, etc. They are also expected to be aware of provisions of Government Accounting System of Capital Grants vis-à-vis commercial accounting. The other areas of work include Bills Payable/Receivable, Pre-audit, Budgeting, Budgetary control, Reconciliation of various Bank Accounts, Meetings, etc. Expected to handle Government, Ministry Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit etc. They have to be aware of provisions of General/Contributory Provident Fund, as well as New pension Scheme, Pension, Gratuity, Commutation, Labour Laws, etc. They should possess knowledge of Accounting Softwares like Tally, SAP, Custom-built software, etc.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The Appointing Authority may in exceptional cases relax any of the eligibility conditions.
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees (as made applicable to CPRI employees) of the same pay and status.
- Approximate total emoluments per month :Initial pay: Rs.15600/-; Grade Pay – Rs.5400/- ; HRA – 20%(for Bhopal) and 30% (for Bangalore)of initial pay and grade pay; Transport allowance –Rs.3200; DA 107% of initial pay, grade pay & Transportallowance i.e. approximate total emoluments = Rs. 54,294/- including HRA at Bhopal and Rs. 56,394/- for Bangalore. HRA is dependent on the place of posting and also availment of quarters in which case no HRA is payable but Licence Fee at the Govt. rates will be deducted. In addition, 10% of Basic pay, GP and DA will be contributed by the Institute towards New Pension Scheme.
- Higher initial pay subject to a maximum of five increments on first appointment if so recommended by the selection committee may be granted to the candidates with exceptionally brilliant professional achievements and performance in the interview.f) Employees are also eligible for attractive perks like Medical, subsidized canteen, Children Education Allowance, LTC, vacancy based promotion, Gratuity, Annual Leave encashment etc.
- The posts are pensionable based on defined contribution under the New Pension Scheme, which has been in vogue with effect from 01.01.2004.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, if it so desires. Numbers of vacancies indicated are subject to change at the time of selection depending upon the circumstances and reservation may also vary.
- The applicants should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The prescribed essential qualifications arebare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written test/Interview. Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it will not be possible for CPRI to call all the candidates for Written test/Interview. CPRI may restrict the number of candidates for Written test/Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/ experience/ achievements/specialization higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, mention all qualifications/ experience/ achievements/specialization etc., in relevant fields including those over and above the minimum qualification. After the interview, in accordance with the merit, the offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be issued, restricted to the number of vacancies as per approved rules & regulations of CPRI. The appointment, however, will be subject to the completion of formalities like medical examination prescribed for the posts of the Institute and character verification, besides production & verification of testimonials/certificates. Candidates with higher qualification and or with more experience will be given preference.
- Employment in the Institute carries with it All- India transfer liability and presently CPRI has its Units at Bangalore, Bhopal, NOIDA, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Kolkata, Guwahati and NHPTL, Bina – Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply & Application Fee:
- The Application form given below may be down loaded and neatly typed and should be filled up in all respects. Attach attested copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience etc. together with the application fee (if applicable) of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, in favour of “CPRI” payable at Bangalore.
- Completed application (with requisite attachments)should be sent in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of “Accounts Officer” to the Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080, so as to reach on or before 17.10.2014
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category, Women candidates and regular employees of CPRI are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications from employees of Govt. Departments would be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, duly certified by the employer that the applicant would be relieved within one month of the receipt of the offer of appointment, if selected. Vigilance clearance in respect of the employee should also be recorded in the forwarding letter. However, candidates may submit an advance copy of the application before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CPRI at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CPRI. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application may not be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, without attested copies of educational certificates/experience certificate(s), unsigned applications, applications without D D if applicable and applications with columns left blank) will not be entertained and will stand rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CPRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016