Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification – Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CRWC-1/RECRUITMENT PHASE-II/15-16. Candidates who have completed MBA/ Post Graduate/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager on or before 09/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM/ Any Post Graduate/ PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (F&A), Recruitment Cell, CRWC LTD, Ground floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi -110001 s
Detail Of Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC) Manager Recruitment:
Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC) , a Govt. of India Enterprise, is engaged in planning, development, promotion, acquisition and operation of Warehousing Complexes/Terminals/Multimodal Logistics Hubs. Growing at an exponential rate, the Company promotes and provides rail based seamless supply chain management systems. It also carries the business of Multimodal transport operations and aggregation/disaggregation of cargo and provides state-of– the art warehousing facilities. CRWC is looking for young and dynamic candidates with brilliant academic records for the positions mentioned below:
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay (in Rs.) : 24900-50500/-pm
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : MBA with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management or PG Degree/ PG Diploma in HR/PM&IR from a UGC/ AICTE recognized university /Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- EXPERIENCE / SKILL : Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in relevant field in Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies / Private Organization of repute , out of which preceding minimum 2 years of experience should be in the following pay scale either singly or in combination of both: (i) Rs 20600-46500(IDA) / pay band- 3 with Grade pay of Rs 5400(CDA), if employed in central/ state Govt. / PSU/ Autonomous bodies. (ii) CTC of Rs 8.00 Lacs per annum, if employed in private organization of repute.
- Maximum Age Limit (in years) as on 09.06.2015 : 45 Years
Selection Procedure For Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/06/2015
- The selection process will consist of Interview only.
- The company intends to call for interview on the basis of merit only.
- However the company may conduct written test followed by interview, keeping in view of number of applications.
- Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for written test and / or interview.
GENERAL INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
- Mere submission of application and non- fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person for appearing in Written Test / Interview etc.
- Eligible candidates for interview will be intimated by email /SMS in due course of time. CRWC will not be responsible for any loss of email /information sent due to invalid or wrong email id.
- Qualifying in the Interview without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection to the post.
- Filling up of these vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the recruitment process.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
- All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Company in- force from time to time.
- After selection of candidates, the candidates may be posted anywhere in the India in the interest of the Company.
- Short listed candidates for interview, travelling from a distance of 30 Kms or more will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare limited to AC-III tier (3AC) by shortest route as per rules for travel within India only upon production of tickets.
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC):
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Central Railside warehouse company Ltd ”, payable at New Delhi. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Post Applied should be neatly indicated on the reverse of the demand draft.
- SC, ST and PWD/PH are exempted from payment of above fees provided they attach a self-attested copy of SC/ST/PH/PWD certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority at the time of submitting hard copy of the Application Form.
- The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.crwc.in/CRWC/careers from 19 .05.2015 onwards
- Application completed in all respects along with the demand draft and self-attested copies of the testimonials/documents mentioned below, should be sent by post to “General Manager (F&A), Recruitment Cell, CRWC LTD, Ground floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, New Delhi -110001 so as to reach on or before 09.06.2015 in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post _____________” on the top left hand corner.
- The Company will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The company will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without application form.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should submit their APPLICATIONS along with the following documents: Demand Draft as applicable for General, OBC candidates. Self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates. Self-attested copy of Matric / X Class certificate should also be enclosed as a proof of age. Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC as applicable) & Disability certificate (in case of PWD/PH candidate) issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-serviceman proof (in case of Ex-serviceman candidates). All certificates/testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year-wise mark sheet and Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards). Experience Certificate/documents, issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in application form. Proof of current pay scale / CTC whichever applicable issued by the employer for previous minimum 2 years as on 23.05.2015, should be furnished by the candidates applying from Public sector /Govt undertaking/Autonomous Body or private organization. Forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate employed in Govt. Dept/ PSU/ Autonomous body applying through proper channel. A recent passport sized colored photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be self- attested. Without self-attested photograph, the application form will be rejected. Self-attested Photostat copy of certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose
jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-80 to 31-12-89, if intending to avail the age relaxation under this category.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/06/2015
Reference: Central Railside Warehouse Company limited (CRWC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CRWC-1/RECRUITMENT PHASE-II/15-16
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017