Central Railway (CR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota through recruitment notification – Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Railway (CR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sports Quota Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Railway (CR)
Vacancy Name : Sports Quota
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 52 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY. Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s Office Building, Wadibunder, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 010
Detail of Central Railway (CR) Sports Quota Recruitment:
If you are an exceptional sportsperson, then Central Railway will nurture your Talent. Indian Railways have always held high records of National and International sports, and Central Railway is part of it. Applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment against Open Advertisement Sports Quota on Central Railway for the year 2015-16. The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed proforma enclosed as Annexure ‘A’.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Sports Quota||52 Post||
||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m||Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2016.|
- The application fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office, drawn in favour of and payable at as follows. SPO (RT), Central Railway, Mumbai & Payable at Mumbai.
- Remittance of application fee in any other form except Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
- IPOs issued before the date of issue of Employment notice OR after the closing date will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
- The particulars of Indian Postal Order submitted as application fee should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
- The application fee is not refundable/transferable/adjustable under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure for Central Railway (CR) – Sports Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- Selection will be conducted through Trial and Interview.
- Candidates must bring original certificates of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and Sports related Certificates on the day of trial and interview, without which they shall not be permitted to appear in the same.
- No TA/DA /Accommodation will be provided during trial/interview. Candidates should bring their own sports kit. A candidate may have to stay for 2-3 days during selection for which he/she has to make his/her own arrangements. The Railway Administration has right to determine a valid date, postpone trial/interview, change the place or cancel the trial/interview due to unforeseen reasons and this cannot be challenged by any candidate.
- The successful candidates will be posted at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to availability of vacancies.
How to apply for Sports Quota Vacancy in Central Railway (CR) :
The application completed in all respect along with the required enclosures, duly attached/tied, should be sent in a cover addressed to “Senior Personnel Officer (RT), Central Railway, Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, General Manager’s Building, 1ST Floor, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai- 400 001. “Application should be sent by ordinary post or dropped in Box kept in the above office for this purpose. The cover containing the application should clearly be super scribed as follows: a) ‘RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA 2015-16, Central Railway. b) Game applied for _______________ in Grade Pay ` __________
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2015.