Central Railway (CR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice through recruitment notification – Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PA/D/E/PF/ACT APPRENTICE . Candidates who have completed 10th Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Railway (CR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Trade Apprentice Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Railway (CR)
Vacancy Name : Trade Apprentice
Educational Qualification : 10TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 94 Post
Salary : Rs.7,002-7,877/- P.M.
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Time Token Office of Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411001
Detail of Central Railway (CR) Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
Engagement of Trade Apprentice Under the Apprentice Act-1961, in the Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune. Enclosed herewith please find Notification dated 08.09.2015 with enclosure there to in Six (06) pages in duplicate issued by this office in connection with the Engagement of Trade Apprentice Under the Apprentice Act-1961,in the Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune, for wide publicity amongst the employees working under you. This notification is also available on the website “www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in “ You are therefore advised to ensure that the Notification is displayed on the Notice Board available in your Shop/Office.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act. Apprentice under the Apprentice Act-1961 to fill in the designated trades mentioned below, in the Diesel Loco Shed, Pune. The designated trade wise and community wise break up of 94 Seats for Diesel Loco Shed proposed to be filled in areas under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Trade Apprentice||94||Passed 10th Minimum with 50% marks in (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) Matriculation & ITI.||i) During 1st Year of Training: – Rs.7002/- P.M. ii) During 2nd Year of Training: – Rs.7877/- P.M.||i) ITI Passed candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age. ii) The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Central Railway (CR) – Trade Apprentice Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- Selection for Act Apprentice would be based on merit without any written examination. The Merit would consist of:- i) Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) with Minimum 50% marks.(Aggregate) ii) Weightage of 05% (Marks) for an additional ITI qualification.
How to apply for Trade Apprentice Vacancy in Central Railway (CR) :
- Application should be dropped in the box provided in the Time Token Office of Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411001 or send by ordinary post only. Application send by RPAD/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
- Application should be hand written in Hindi/English by the Candidate only in the prescribed Proforma.
- Xerox Copy of School Leaving Certificate /Academic/Technical qualification/Caste Certificate (if any) issued by the appropriate authority duly attested should be attached along with the prescribed application form. iv) Applicant should paste his/her recent (Not more than Three Months old) Passport size photo on the right side corner (space provided) of the prescribed proforma duly signed by him/her.
- Applicant should submit separate application for each trade for which they want to compete.
- Application should be addressed to “Sr. Divisional Mechanical Engineer (Diesel), Diesel Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411 001”.
- Self addressed envelope sized 9”X 4”, with postal stamp for Rs.30/- pasted on the same along with 02 passport size Photo should be submitted along with the prescribed application proforma. NOTE: – No Original Certificate should be sent along with the application
- Application should be completed in all respect. Incomplete/Unsigned/ Recent Photograph Not pasted / Non-Submission of attested copies of certificates shall be a disqualification for eligibility and shall be deemed to be rejected. Mere submission of application will not confer upon any right on the applicant to be called for medical examination and verification of documents.
- Application submitted beyond the last date of submission shall be deemed to be rejected.
- Mandatory certificates to be enclosed by the applicant in order to decide the eligibility a) Date of Birth Certificate (leaving Certificate) b) Educational Qualification Certificate. (Academic, Technical mark sheet, Passing Certificate) c) Caste Certificate.
- Candidates selected to be called for Medical Examination will have to bring their original certificates at the time of Medical examination.
- Candidate appearing for Medical examination and document verification shall come at their own expenses.
- Selected candidates should have to conform to the Appropriate Standard of Physical fitness Prescribed for the relevant trades examined by the Railway Medical Authority for their medical Fitness i.e. B-1 Medical Category.
- Administration reserves the right of allotting of designated trades after the final selection.
- Apprentices shall make their own arrangement for stay during the period of training.
- Candidates selected under the Apprentice Act-1961, shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship with the establishment before commencement of training.
- Apprentices shall be controlled by the provisions of Apprentice Contract executed between the employer and the Apprentice.
- Apprentices shall be paid stipend payable during the period of training, subject to the work and conduct of the Apprentice being satisfactory.
- Training consists of Basic Training followed by practical training including a course of related instructions appropriate to the designated trades.
- Training of ITI candidates shall be regulated accordingly.
- Working Hours shall be observed as per the attached establishment.
- 5% Weightage should be given for ITI Qualification in the relevant trade where the MEQ is Matriculation. There should be no weightage for Diploma in Engineering for intake of trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act as trade related education is not a part of the course curriculum of an Engineering diploma. There will be no other weightage.
- There will be no interview.
- Leave shall be granted according to the rules prescribed under the Apprentices Act and Holidays will be applicable as per the establishment /workshop attached.
- In case of Misconduct / Indiscipline / Poor performance by the Apprentices during the period of training the Railway Administration will exercise power for termination of Apprenticeship and also shall recover stipend paid till then, with interest applicable thereto.
- Apprentices are entitled for free medical treatment for personal injury caused by accident arising during the course of Training at the Training location.
- Trade apprentice are not entitled for Railway Pass / PTO during the training period.
- Only those Apprentice who complete contractual period of training shall be eligible for appearing examination for NCTVT conducted by National Training Board.
- At the end of the training, Proficiency Test shall be conducted by the National Council and they will issue certificate to that effect.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/10/2015
Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2014 – NO. PA/D/E/PF/ACT APPRENTICE .
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017