Central Railway invites application for the recruitment of Sports Persons with SSC/ Matriculation or ITI holders on educational background
Company name : Central Railway
Posts : Sports Persons
Qualification : SSC/ Matriculation or ITI
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 05
Location : Nagpur
Last date to apply : 08/09/2014
Details of Post :
Central Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment Group-D vacancies against Sports Quota at Nagpur Division. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 08-09-2014 by 18:00 Hrs & for remote areas candidates can send their applications on or before 16-09-2014 upto 18:00 Hrs.
- Total No.of Posts: 05
- Name of the Sports: Group-D
- Categories : Badminton (Men): 01 Post, Hockey (Men): 01 Post , Goal Keeper, Athletic (Men): 02 Posts, Sprinter (100m/ 200m): 01 Post, Long Distance/ Cross Country: 01 Post, Swimming (Men): 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 25 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC/ Matriculation or ITI or equivalent, Represented the Country in any of the Commonwealth Championship, Asian Championship/ Asia Cup, South Asia Federation Games, USIC championship or atleast 3rd position in Federation Cup Championships or Represented a State or equivalent Unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships or atleast 3rd position in Senior State Championships for all Units and Districts of the State.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Dope test, written test, trails, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.40/- through a crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Demand draft drawn in favour of Sr Divisional Finance Manager (Sr DFM), Nagpur, payable at Nagpur. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of qualification certificate, date of birth certificate, sports achievement certificate, community certificate, IPO/ Demand draft, one extra self attested passport size photograph, one self addressed stamped envelope on or before 08-09-2014 by 18:00 Hrs & for remote areas candidates can send their applications on or before 16-09-2014 upto 18:00 Hrs to Sr Divisional Personnel Officer, Nagpur Division, Divisional Railway Managers Office, Central Railway, Kingsway, Nagpur (M.S)-440001 or may be dropped at Drop box kept in the DRM Office, Nagpur between 9:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Application against Sports Quota 2014-15 (Open advertisement scheme)- Game —-”.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 086/09/2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 16-09-2014 upto 18:00 Hrs
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information refer Employment Newspaper Page No: 27, Dated: 09-08-2014 to 15-08-2014.
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs From Central Railway|