Central Railway invites application for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides Quota with SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th
passed / ITI holders
Company name :Central Railway
Posts :Scouts & Guides Quota
Qualification : SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th
passed / ITI
Salary : Rs.5200-20200 /- P.M
No of Post : 12
Last date to apply : 30/09/2014
Details of Post :
Scouts & Guides Quota
Name of the Post :Group ‘C’
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Passed SSC/Matriculation OR its Equivalent from a recognized Board with not less than 50%marks in aggregate. This condition is not applicable to SC/ST candidates and the candidates with higher qualification than SSC/Matriculation/Equivalent.
- Age : 18-35 YEARS
- Remuneration :Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Name of the Post :Erstwhile Group ‘D’
- No of Post : 10
- Qualification :10th passed OR ITI OR NCTVT OR Equivalent.
- Age : 18-38 YEARS
- Remuneration :Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office, drawn in favour of and payable at as follows.
- Post applied for Group ’C’: APO (RT), Central Railway, Mumbai & Payable at Mumbai.
- Posts applied for erstwhile Group ’D’: 1. Mumbai Division quota : SR DFM Mumbai & payable at Mumbai. 2. Bhusawal Division quota: SR DFM Bhusawal & payable at Bhusawal. 3. Nagpur Division quota: SR DFM Nagpur & payable at Nagpur. 4. Pune Division Quota: SR DFM Pune & payable at Pune. 5. Solapur Division quota: Sr DFM Solapur & payable at Solapur. 4/- 4/-(b) Remittance of examination fee in any other form except Indian Postal Order will not be accepted. (c) IPOs issued before the date of issue of Employment notice OR after the closing date will not be accepted and the application will be rejected. (d) The particulars of Indian Postal Order submitted as examination fee should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form. (e) Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order. (f) The examination fee is not refundable/transferable/adjustable under any circumstances.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railways should submit their applications through proper channel, duly submitting Service Certificate and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required vide Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of personnel Training, New Delhi). As large number of candidates is producing certificates issued by authority different from appropriate authority, they are advised to strictly comply with the instructions.
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format valid for the financial year 2014-15/Calendar Year 2014 to get the benefit of age relaxation. Certificates should contain Religion, Caste, Date of Issue etc and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority
- Before applying to the post, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the all eligibility conditions prescribed in the Notification and he/she is required to enclose all necessary documents along with his/her application. No any document shall be entertained at the further stage of recruitment and the RRC/CR reserves rights to reject any application, not fulfilling the eligibility condition/conditions, at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates must bring certificates of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, the Certificates pertaining to Scouts and Guides and other relevant documents, all in original, on the day of Personality Test/Interview, without which they shall not be permitted to appear in the same.
- No TA/DA /Accommodation will be provided during Personality Test/Interview. A candidate may have to stay for 2-3 days during selection for which he/she has to make his/her own arrangements. The Railway Administration has right to determine a valid date, postpone Personality Test/Interview, change the place or cancel the Personality Test/Interview to unforeseen reasons and this cannot be challenged by any candidate.
- The successful candidates will be posted at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to availability of vacancies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notification before filling the application form. Application form in Annexure ‘A’ shall be submitted on A-4 sized good quality paper. The application should be in English/Hindi language, filled by the applicant in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi language only. The applications submitted in other than English/Hindi languages will be rejected summarily. The applications should be signed in Running Letter. The applications signed in CAPITAL letters shall be rejected summarily. The candidate has to affix his/her recent passport sized colour photograph on the application in the space provided for the purpose, duly attested by him/her i.e. partially on the photograph and partially on the application. Serving government employees should send their application through proper channel, duly forwarded by their Controlling Officials. The last date will not be extended on account of delay in transmission of the application by the concerned office. However an advance copy of the application can also be submitted. (Detailed Notification and Application form in Annexure ‘A’ can be downloaded from rrc website: www.rrccr.com OR www.rrccr.gov.in.
WHOM TO APPLY:
The application should be sent by Ordinary Post or dropped in the Box kept in the respective office for this purpose, as mentioned in Item (1) and (2) below.The cover containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for Scouts and Guides Quota, 2014-15 (Group ‘C’ OR ‘D’)” (Headquarter/Division) for which the candidate is applying. Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover addressed as follows:
- For Group “C” posts of Central Railway Zonal quota: Assistant Personnel Officer (RT), Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, General Manager’s Office Building, 1st floor, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai-400 001.
For Erstwhile Group ’D’ posts distributed to Division:
- Mumbai Division: SR. Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Annex Building, 2nd floor, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai-400 001.
- Bhusawal Division: SR. Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Central Railway, Bhusawal – 425 201.
- Nagpur Division: SR. Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Central Railway, Kingsway Road, Nagpur –440001.
- Pune Division SR. Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Central Railway Pune-411 001.
- Solapur Division: SR. Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Station Road, Modi, Solapur -413001
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Central Railway||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|