Central Railway conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Post Graduate/ Trained Graduate Teachers for B.Ed, Any Post Graduate holders on November 05, 2014
Company name :Central Railway
Posts :Post Graduate/ Trained Graduate Teachers
Qualification : B.Ed, Any Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.26250-27500/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Walk in Interview :05 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Post Graduate/ Trained Graduate Teachers
05 Posts in 2 categories of teachers in Railway Schools (English Medium) on Bhusaval Division to be filled by Part Time Teachers on contract basis for maximum period of 162 working days and a minimum of 7 working days for the scholastic session 2014-15 or till regular / RRB candidates become available whichever is earliest and subject to any instructions issued from time to time.
|Si.No||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||(i) II Class Master’s Degree in Accountancy and (ii) University Degree / Diploma in Education / Teaching OR Two years’ Post Graduate course of Regional Colleges of Education of NCERT. (iii) Competence to teach through the English Medium as required.||1||Rs.27500|
|2||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)||(i) IInd Class Bachelor’s Degree with one of the
following Groups of Subject : (a) English / Hindi Literature (b) Any two subjects of English, Maths, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Political Science, History (ii) University Degree / Diploma in Education / Teaching. (iii) Four years’ integrated course of Regional College of Education of NCRT.
Age limit: 18 – 65 years
Terms and conditions:
- Part time teachers who enter into contract with Railways will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis or will not form part of cadre of Railway Teachers and they will not have any claim or right for his /her continuity in service or automatic extension of term of contract services rendered as part time contract teachers and will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board.
- Engagement of Part time teachers on contract basis may be done for period of not less than 07 days and not more than 200 working days. Such arrangements can be discontinued at any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The maximum teaching periods allotted to such teachers will not exceed 05 in number in a day.
- Part time teachers will be engaged on contract basis for teaching academic subjects for which regular teachers are not available and for short term vacancies exists.
- Part time teachers would perform all jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
- Teachers appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and during Autumn / Winter Break, payment should be calculated on the pro rata basis.
- Part time teachers would not be entitled for any facilities like Leave, Medical, Passes, PTOs, transportations etc. Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend Walk-in Interview with application as per Proforma as per above programme in person. Candidates while applying should indicate past services rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in Interview.
Important Note :
- Candidate should have requisite academic qualification on the date of interview. Those who are appearing at and awaiting result of final examination are not eligible.
- Academic and Professional qualification must be from recognized Institutions, Board otherwise, candidature will be rejected.
- Engagement on contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee.
- The candidate selected panel will be sent for medical test as per rules. Decision: The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, and selection allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility shall be liable for rejection of his / her candidature for the particular post for which he /she has applied.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :05 Nov 2014
VENUE : CENTRAL RAILWAY(Supplementary Notification No.BSL.P.OG.RS.CT.01.2014) WALK-IN INTERIEW FOR TEACHERS IN RAILWAY SCHOOLS
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Central Railway|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016