Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibers (CRIJAF) invites application for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies with Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ B.Sc holders
Company name : Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibers (CRIJAF)
Posts : Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 13
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 11.12.2014
Details of Post :
Technician & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for filling up the following Technical and Administrative posts at CRIAF, Barrackpore, Kolkata, W. B. and its research stations under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age as on date of publishing this advertisement in Employment News|
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized university. Desirable:
At least one year experience in field / farm operations and proficiency in computer application
|Rs.5200-20200/- p.m. + 2800/- GP||18-30 years|
Matriculate with at least one year certificate ITI Agriculture from institution.
Experience in field farm operations
|Rs.5200-20200/- p.m. + 2000/- GP||18-30 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||6||1) 12th Class or! equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board or University, 2) a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 wpm. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.rn. correspond to 10500 . KDPH on an average of 5 key KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)||Rs.5200-20200/- p.m. + 1900/- GP||18-27 years|
How to apply :
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and enhanced qualification does not entail candidates to be called for written test / practical test / interview.
- There the number of applications received in response to the advertisement are large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all the candidates for written test / practicalinterview, the Director, CRIAF reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience etc. After screening for application, the candidates will be called for written test / trade testinterview,
- These posts are non-government under Indian Council of Agricultural Research , which is an autonomous body and will be governed by New Pension Scheme, 2004 introduced by Govt. of India with other service conditions mutatismutandis and as amended from time to time. There will be no age limit for the employee of the Council for the above said posts. The crucial date for determining the age limit and qualification in each case will be 01.07.2014.
- The RAs SRFs who have been engaged on contractual basis by different Projects of CRIJAF / ICAR Institutes / ICAR without break for less than six months as on date be considered with their qualifications by granting them appropriate relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of their spell they were actually engaged as RAsSRFs fulfilling conditions as mentioned in ICAR Order no. 1925)2011 EIV dated 24.01.12 (maximum of 16 years 3 months). This age relaxation is available in respect of T3 post only. This dispensation is only for relaxing the maximum age limit and does not imply any other relaxation whatsoever, regarding essential qualifications / experience etc.
- All posts are temporary but likely to continue and candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for these posts with regard to qualifications and age limit etc.
- Persons already in employment should route their application through proper channel, otherwise, their application received directly are liable to be rejected. At the time of personal interview, the candidates / applicants are required to submit No Objection Certificate from their employer.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any candidate for selection testinterviewappointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to send attested copies of each certificate or any other authentic document in Support of their age alongwith marksheet, caste certificates, certificates in support of getting age relaxation etc. with their applications.
- The application should be submitted to the Director, Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700120, West Bengal only in proforma appended strictly typed in A4 size paper / handwritten accompanied by one latest passport size photograph alongwith examination fee (non-refundable) of Rs.500- Rupees five hundred only) for each post, is to be sent in the form of Bank Draft in favour of ICAR UNIT – CRIJAF Payable at Kolkata issued after the date of publication of Advertisement and written on the back the name of the candidates, post name, Advt. No. and Sl. No. Candidates belonging to SCST & PH are not required to pay any fee. Women candidates are also exempted to pay application fee. Application proforma and advertisement are also available on the Institute website www.crijaforgin.
- The last date of receipt of application form duly completed in all respects is 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News (For applications posted from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands, States / Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Sikkim, Pangi, Subdivision of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh, last date of receipt of applications will be 45 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News).
- Application not accompanied by the prescribed fee or incomplete or without prescribed proforma or declaration or without certified copies of their certificates ie. without proof of qualification, age, caste certificate, unsigned and certificate of getting age relaxation shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are required to declare the relatives name of the employees if any, working in CRIJAF / ICAR in the application form.
- Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Benefits available to women employees may be seen in the website www.persmin.nic.in.
- The candidates may submit their application strictly in the prescribed proforma as published in newspapers/ CRIJAF website , fill up the column in their own handwriting. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed in bold letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF . SI. ” as the case may be.
- The selected candidate will initially report at CRIJAF. However, the appointee will be liable to serve in any of : the Regional Research Stations of CRLAF located at a) Bamra, Odisha, b) Sorbhog, Assam, c) Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, d) BudBud, Burdwan or e) Headquarters as per discretion of the Director, CRIAF.
- Application received after due date for any reason including postal delay be summarily rejected.
- The Director, CRIAF reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, change any of the conditions, change the dates of tests / interview and rejects any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever,
- All the disputelitigation, if any, in this regard will be subject to Barrackpore jurisdiction only.
- All further instructions will appear only at the Institute website www.crijaforg.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CRIJAF|