Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites application for the recruitment of Constables (Trade & Technical) with Matric (10th/ 12th) holders
Company name : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Posts : Constables (Trade & Technical)
Qualification : Matric (10th/ 12th)
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 518
Location : Shillong
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Constables (Trade & Technical)
Applications in prescribed format are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident of the States of NORTH EASTERN REGION (i.e., Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura) to fill up the vacancies in the rank of Constables (Technical/Tradesmen) i.e. Driver / Fitter / Bugler / Tailor / Brass Band / Pipe Band/ Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener / Painter / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karmachari / Barber / Washer Men in Central Reserve Police Force.
Name of the Post : Constables (Trade & Technical)
- No of Post : 418
- Qualification : Matric or equivalent from a board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification : Should possess “Transport Vehicle” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment. or Should possess 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour, GOI Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is an apex body. or Must be proficient in respective trades.
- Age : For CT/Dvr Between 21 to 27 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1994). Relaxable in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government from time to time. For all other posts except CT/Dvr : Between 18 to 23 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1992 and not later than 01/01/1997). Relaxalble in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government from time to time.
- Remuneration : The post carries pay in the Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) plus Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs.6460/-P.M.). The post will carry dearness allowance, ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
- Application fee worth Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only is required to be paid by means of crossed IPO/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. The IPO/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque should be purchased/drawn after the date of publication of advertisement and should be payable/en-cashable at Post office/Bank where the application receiving centre is situated. Applications of Male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will be straightaway rejected if application fee, as above, is not attached alongwith the application.
- Candidates belongs SC & ST category, all female candidates and ExServicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- The department has the right to make any changes in the advertisement or cancel it without assigning any reasons. Further all the conditions mentioned herein may vary as per orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
- Decision of the concerned recruitment board will be final.
- On appointment, candidates shall be governed by the CRPF Act and Rules as well as all such Govt. instructions/rules issued from time to time, as applicable.
- Candidates will have to appear for selection/test at their own risk/expenses and no TA/DA will be admissible. They will also have to make their own arrangements for stay during recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to have sufficient practice for the race/PET before coming for recruitment. They are further advised to get themselves medically examined regarding their suitability to run the specified distance in the given time. CRPF will not be responsible for any injury/mishap or medical problem during the course of recruitment process/test.
- Education Certificate, caste certificates, driving licenses and other testimonials/ documents in original are required to be produced before recruitment board during STAGE-I (PST/PET) of the recruitment process. Candidates failed to produce original documents/testimonials shall be rejected at the initial stage itself.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the advertisement. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate from board/university recognized by Central/State Govt., produced during the course of recruitment will only be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or accepted.
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Undergoing medical examination at the end of the recruitment process does not guarantee appointment as the offer of appointment will be made only according to allotted vacancies, for each category in respective posts, from the merit list in the order of seniority of the candidates.
- In case, candidates are appointed in CRPF and thereafter seek resignation or discharge as per rules shall be required to remit a sum of equal to three months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted to him whichever is higher to the Government.
- All the posts are combatised and are purely temporary but likely to continue.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo prescribed training for specific period at any of the Training Centres of the Force. If any candidate does not qualify the prescribed training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will automatically disqualify the candidate from appearing in tests without notice.
- Candidates having the right aptitude, capability, fitness and knowledge of respective trade, may apply for the posts.
- The candidates indulging in copying/helping others/using unfair means should be disqualified from examination and remarks to this effect be recorded.
- Before applying, all the candidates who wish to appear for enlistment are advised to go through the requirements of educational & technical qualifications, age, physical standards, etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts.
- Mobile and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of recruitment centres.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment, unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying their prescribed eligibility criteria. Undergoing medical examination at the end of the recruitment process does not guarantee appointment as the offer of appointment will be made only according to the allotted vacancies, for each category, from the merit lists in the order of seniority of the candidates.
- At the time of joining Force, an undertaking shall be taken from all the candidates selected for appointment, that if at any stage of their service career they are found to be colour-blind, they will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
- The decision of the department in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, conduct of examinations and interview, allotment of examination centres, mode/procedure for skill test, medical examination, etc will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to visit CRPF website (www.crpf.gov.in or www.crpf.nic.in) from time to time to know the status of recruitment process. Note: – Beware of Touts. No money is charged for recruitment in CRPF. If anyone demands money or promises recruitment, inform the Presiding officer of recruitment board immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications in the proforma given in Appendix-A. Application forms duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest passport size photographs be sent to the authorities, as mentioned below, located within the State of domicile of the candidate so as to reach there on or before 1700 hrs on 20/12/2014. It should be superscribed on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECH & TRADES) IN CRPF – 2014
- All candidates will also send four self addressed envelopes of 4” x 9” size duly affixing postage stamps for Rs.27/- thereon, alongwith their applications.
- No other document/testimonials are required to be attached/sent alongwith the application forms except 04(four) self addressed envelopes, each, affixing with postage stamps worth Rs.27/- and application fee as applicable.
- To avoid rejection of applications, it is in the interest of the candidates that the candidates should ensure that the IPO/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque being sent by them are in order and have signatures and seals, etc, wherever required.
- Applications received after 20/12/2014 at 1700 hrs will not be accepted/entertained.
- Candidates can also drop their envelopes containing applications in the drop box placed for the purpose at the main gate of the respective application receiving centers.
- Name of trade/post applied for should be clearly mentioned in Column No.12 of the application form. If name of trade/post is not mentioned, then application will be straightaway rejected.
- CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS TO THE CORRECT APPLICATIONS RECEIVING CENTRE ACCORDING TO THEIR STATE OF DOMICILE. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED IN ANY OTHER CENTRE/OFFICE WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Ward of serving CRPF personnel, who are residing with him/her, may apply either from Home State, in which the serving person is posted/deployed at the time of recruitment. To avail this concession, they have to submit certificate as per format annexed in the Advertisement (Notification) Appendix-E. However, they will not be entitled to reservation for naxal and militancy affected districts, if they are not actually domiciled in such districts.
- Incomplete applications or applications not in prescribed proforma (AppendixA) will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be made/entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CRPF|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016