Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Skilled Help through recruitment notification – Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.15/2015/SRF/SH. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow, Skilled Help. Walk in Interview will be held on 7-8/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow, Skilled Help
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.8,500-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : CUTTACK
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 7-8/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Detail of Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Senior Research Fellow, Skilled Help Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||2||Essential: M.Sc.Ag (Breeding/Genetics/ Physiology/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics.) OR M.Sc in Biotechnology/Life Science/ Bioinformatics) Desirable: Exposure to techniques in Rice breeding/ Rice Genetics/ Plant Biotechnology/Bioinformatics especially NGS data analysis, and preparation of scientific/technical reports/research papers.||Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA from 3rd year onwards as per rule. (for Masters Degree in relevant subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree OR for Masters degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelors degree and 2 years Masters degree and having NET qualification ) OR Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA from 3rd year onwards as per rule. (for Masters degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelors degree and 2 years Masters degree ,without NET qualification)||35 yrs. for men and 40 yrs. for women.|
|Skilled Help||4||Essential: Matric with +2 Vocational in Agriculture related subjects OR Matric with two years experience in the relevant field. Desirable : One year field experience in rice crop.||Rs.8,500/- p.m. (fixed)||Minimum age 18 years.|
Selection Procedure for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) – Senior Research Fellow, Skilled Help Post:
- Written Test on 7-8/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow, Skilled Help vacancy in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI):
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained after 10.00 a.m. on both the dates
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7-8/10/2015
ICAR-NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.15/2015/SRF/SH.