Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistants through recruitment notification – Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.10/2015/AFO. Candidates who have completed +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)
Vacancy Name : Field Assistants
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.8,500/- p.m
Job Location : CUTTACK
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 03/09/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH) CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Detail of Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Field Assistants Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Field Assistants||2||Essential: Matric with +2 Vocational in Agriculture related subjects OR Matriculation with 02 (Two) year experience in the relevant field.||Rs.8500/- p.m (fixed).||Minimum age limit is 18 years|
Selection Procedure for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) – Field Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 03/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Assistants vacancy in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI):
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.00 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/09/2015
ICAR-NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH) CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.10/2015/AFO.