Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17-18-19/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-24,000/- p.m
Job Location : CUTTACK
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 17-18-19/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH) CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Detail of Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||1||Essential: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Life Science/Bioinformatics /Computer Science with specialization in bioinformatics OR PhD in Agriculture (Plant Breeding/Genetics/Plant Biotechnology/Plant Physiology) OR M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology with specialization in Bioinformatics and at least 3 years research experience as evident from associateship/ fellowship/experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority Desirable: Research experience in the field of bioinformatics especially next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis/ Plant molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology||Rs.22,000/- p.m., Rs. 23,000/- p.m, Rs.24,000/- + H.R.A. (if applicable) for 1st,2nd and 3rd year respectively.||40 yrs. for men and 45 yrs. for women.|
|Senior Research Fellow||2||Essential: 1)P.G. in Basic Sciences (Biotechnology/Life Science/Bioinformatics/MCA with specialization in Bioinformatics) with NET-JRF qualification 2)P.G. in Basic Sciences (Biotechnology/Life Science/ Bioinformatics/MCA with specialization in Bio informatics with or without NET-LS qualification) Desirable:- 1)Experience in techniques in Plant Biotechnology/Plant Breeding/ Plant physiology/Bioinformatics, especially next generation sequence analysis and preparation of scientific/technical reports||) Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs.18,000/- p.m. + HRA from 3rd year onwards as per rule. OR 2) Rs. 12,000/- p.m. + HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs.14,000/- p.m. + HRA from 3rd year onwards as per rule.||35 yrs. for men and 40 yrs. for women.|
|Agril. Field Operator (AFO)||3||Essential:- +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subjects OR +2 Science with at least one year experience in the field crops. Desirable: One year experience in rice crop||Rs.6,000/- p.m. (fixed)||30 years for men and 35 years for women|
Selection Procedure for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 17-18-19/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate & More Vacancies vacancy in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI):
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the ecruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No candidate will be allowed after 10.00 a.m. on each day.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17-18-19/6/2015
CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH) CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016