Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician through recruitment notification – Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)
Vacancy Name : Technician
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Cuttack
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack-753 006 (Odisha)
Detail of Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Technician Recruitment:
- Post name and vacancies
- Technician (Electrician) -1
- Technician (Mechanic) -1
- Technician ( Field) – 7
- Technician (Field) – 4
- Technician (Field) – 4
- Technician (Laboratory) – 2
- Technician (Fitter) – 2
- Technician (Draftsmen/ Civil) – 1
- Eligibility Candidates passed Matriculate with at least one year certificate from recognized Institution in the relevant trade. Age should be between 18 – 30 years.
- Mode of Applying Candidates have to apply by downloading application form from website http://www.crri.nic.in. The filled-in application with DD for 100 drawn in favor of ICAR Unit: CRRI”payable at Cuttack along with copies of all certificates in an envelop superscribed with advertisement No.01/2015, Sl.No. of the Post… and
Name of the post…should be sent to the address of the institute.
Selection Procedure for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) – Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician Vacancy in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) :
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of the candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications
- Relaxation in age in respect of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen is as per Govt. of India Rules. No age limit for employees of the ICAR
- Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected without assigning any prior notice and the applications received after due date as well as before publication of this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidate must submit along with each completed application a Crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank for Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit: CRRI” payable at Cuttack. The name of the candidate, father’s name and the post applied for should be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates. The application fee is nonrefundable.
- Those who had applied in response to Advertisement No.16/2010 and had submitted application fee of Rs.50/- by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order are required to mention the details of Bank, D.D.No., date, place/ Post Office, IPO No., dated, place, Sl.No. of the post and name of the post applied. Only such cases will be considered for exemption from payment of application fee of Rs.50/- and rest application fee of Rs.50/- must be submitted by Demand Draft in the above manner.
- Application not accompanied by the prescribed fee as per requirement or incomplete or defective or unsigned declaration or without attested copies of their certificate i.e. without proof of qualification, age, caste certificate etc. shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence or reference regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The post is Non-Government but covered under New Pension Scheme as introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 01.01.2004 as applicable to ICAR mutatis mutandis and as amended and modified from time to time.
- In case of employed person, the application should be routed through proper channel. A copy of “No objection certificate” from their present employer must be attached with the application.
- The candidate invariably should submit a declaration stating whether he/she is related to any employee of CRRI/ICAR. If, yes, the name & designation with address of the employee and the nature of relationship against Sl.No.18 of the Application format must be mentioned.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be caller for test/interview.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The envelop should be super scribed in bold letters “Advertisement No.01/2015, Sl.No. of the Post ___ and Name of the post_____”
- This notification and update(s)/ information if any will be available on the CRRI website http://www.crri.nic.in. only.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016