Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator through recruitment notification – Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.12/2014/SRF/AFO. Candidates who have completed 12th/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 17.12.2014 from 10:00 AM to 02.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17.12.2014|
|Walk in for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH), CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)|
Detail of Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|| M.Sc in Botany/Biotechnology/Zoology/Mi
crobiology/Life Science with minimum 60% marks
|Rs.16,000/- p.m + H.R.A|| 35 yrs. for men and 40 yrs. for
|Agricultural Field Operator||01||Vocational in
Agriculture or HSC with
experience in research project
|Rs.8,500/- p.m (fixed).||30 yrs. for
men and 35 yrs. for
Selection Procedure for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) – Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator Post:
- Written Test on 17.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow/ Agricultural Field Operator vacancy in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI):
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained after 10.00 a.m. & 2.00 p.m. for walk-in-interview for engagement to the post of SRF & AFO, respectively.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17.12.2014
Venue : CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH), CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.12/2014/SRF/AFO.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CRRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017