Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.01/2015/RA/SRF/TA/OA. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ Ph.D/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 28-30 Jan, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 02.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28-30 Jan, 2015|
|Walk in for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH), CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)|
Detail of Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||03||M.Sc in Botany/Biotechnology/Zoology/Microbiology/Life Science with minimum 60% marks||Rs.16,000/- p.m + H.R.A|| 35 yrs. for men and 40 yrs. for
|01||Essential: Ph.D. in Botany/ Life Science/ Bioinformatics with specialization in Biotechnology/Agriculture Plant Breeding/Genetics/Plant Biochemistry/Plant Biotechnology/Plant Physiology) OR M.Sc. in the aforementioned subjects with 1st Divn. Or equivalent grade and at least two years research experience as evident from associateship/fellowship/experience certificate issued by Competent Authority. Desirable: Research Experience in the field of Plant molecular biology/Plant Biotechnology/Bioinformatics.||Rs.23,000/- p.m. +
HRA without Ph.D.
Rs.24,000/- p.m. +
HRA with Ph.D. as
|40 yrs. for
men and 45 yrs. for
|03||Essential: Bachelor degree in Agricultural Science/Botany/Plant Physiology/Plant Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Science Desirable: zxperience in techniques in Plant Biotechnology/Tissue culture/Plant Breeding/Biochemistry/Computer Application||Rs.15,000/- p.m.
|01||Essential:- Graduate in Science/Commerce/Arts with PG diploma in Computer Applications||Rs.15,000/-p.m.
Selection Procedure for Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 28-30 Jan, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI):
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained after 10.00 a.m. & 2.00 p.m. for walk-in-interview for engagement to the post of SRF & AFO, respectively.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28-30 Jan, 2015
Venue : CENTRAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTUREAL RESEARCH), CUTTACK-753 006 (ODISHA)
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No.01/2015/RA/SRF/TA/OA
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CRRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017