Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator through recruitment notification – Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI) Advt. No. 05-2015/BAU,Sabour . Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Hindi Translator Job on or before5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Hindi Translator
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.34,800/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE,NEW DELHI-11002
Detail of Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI) Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment:
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum/ Essential Educational : Qualifications Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects of either or the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective sub ject at degree level;AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two year’s experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice – versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
- Desirable Educational Qualifications : Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. Degree or Diploma in translation from Hidi to English and vice–versa from a recognized University.
- Agelimit: Not exceeding 30 years. The date of determining the upper age limit, educational qualifications and / or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of Application For m i.e. 05.10.2015.
- Relaxation in Age Limit Upto 05 years to Council/Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertaking employees in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Government of India from time to time in this regard.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for certain other categories as provided by the GoI from time to time will continue.
- Relaxation of 5 years will also be admissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from January 1, 1980 to December 31 , 1989 subject to production of relevant Certificates from the Concerned Authority.
Selection Procedure for Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI) – Junior Hindi Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy in Central Road Research Institute(CSIR CRRI) :
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The period of experience prescribed shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the minimum /essential educational qualification for the Post.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she possesses essential qualification/experience in the relevant area as required on the last date of receipt of application.
- The decision of CRRI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of written test /interview will be final and binding on the candidates .No enquiry or correspondence from any individual or his/ her agency will be entertained in this regard.
- . The appointment will be in CSIR – Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body. The appointees are also liable to be transferred/posted in any of the Laboratories/ Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India, as and when required.
- Applications from employees working in CSIR, Government Departments, Public Sector Organizations, Autonomous Institutions and Government – funded agencies will be considered only if their applications are forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment order. However, candidates can send an advance copy along with necessary application fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of completed application form.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum essential educational qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written Test/Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the post and only short – listed candidates will be called for the written Test. The candidate should therefore mentionin his application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant field over and a bove the minimum essential educational qualification duly supported with self – attested certificates/ documents. The Institute reserves the right to call only those candidates for the written test, who in its opinion are suitable and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- CRRI reserves the right not to fill up the post , if it so desires.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application form and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible, for the post.
- Applications (i) not accompanied with prescribed application fee, (ii) without the requisite information asked for in the Application Form; and (iii) received after the due date will not be considered. Incomplete applications will be out -rightly rejected.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Application fees once paid will neither be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Applications submitted in a format other than the prescribed format will be rejected.
- Interim enquires related to this recruitment will not be attended to/entertained.
- If any documents/ certificats furnished are in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- How to Apply : Application forms can be downloaded from CRRI website www.crridom.gov.in.Applications completed in all respects, in the prescribed form along with application fee in the form of Demand Draft only for Rs. 100/ – (Non-refundable) for General and OBC candidates , drawn in favour of Director, CRRI payable at New Delhi , should be sent to the Controller of Administration , Central Road Research Institute, Delhi – Mathura Road, P.O, CRRI, New Delhi – 110025 so as to reach on or before 05.10 .2015. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Women/PWD/ Regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained. CRRI will not be responsible for any postal delay
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job5/10/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016