Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant-II, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant-II, Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16.3.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant-II, Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-25,000 /- pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16.3.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat, INDIA|
Detail of Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Project Assistant-II, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JRF/Project Assistant-II||1 (one)||(i) M.Sc. (Chemistry) with NET-JRF, or (ii) M.Sc. (Chemistry) with NET (LS)/GATE, or (iii) M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks, (iv) M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks + 2 years research experience.||Fellowship: For (i) 25,000/- pm + HRA, or (ii) & (iii) 14,000/- pm Consolidated, or (iv) 12,000/- pm Consolidated||Candidates should not be more than 28 years as on interview date. However, upper age limit may be relaxed as per CSIR rules.|
Job Description: Selected candidates have to work on the following DST sponsored projects entitled: “Fabrication of Two-Dimensional Arrays of lasmonic Nanoparticles for Solar Cell Application”.- for one (1) post
Selection Procedure for Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) – Project Assistant-II, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16.3.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant-II, Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI):
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test/interview on March 16, 2015 at 9.30 A.M. in this Institute. The candidates are requested to bring the copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring with them the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed. You can send application by mail to [email protected] These posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16.3.2015
Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat, INDIA
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017