Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant-III through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant-III. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant-III
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bhavnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002
Detail Of Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Project Assistant-III Recruitment:
Walk-In-Interview for Project Assistants level III on 15th June, 2015 at 9.30AM at CSMCRI
- Number of Posts :- 1, Gen
- Salary :- As Per Rules
- Emoluments : 14000 Per Month.
- Essential qualifications- M.Sc. Microbiology with minimum 55% + minimum 2 years of experience in microalgal biofuels and production and characterization of microbial enzymes. ORAbove qualification with LS/GATE with emoluments (Consolidated @`16000/-)
- Desirable: Candidates having publications in peer reviewed SCI indexed journals will be preferred.
- Job Requirement: Knowledge on various techniques such as isolation and screening of microalgae and bacteria for biofuel and enzymes, both normal and halophilic strains from high salt environments. Optimization of growth conditions for the desired products from microalgae and bacteria.
- The post is purely temporary for duration of sponsored project/scheme only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
- Age limit: Age limit for Project assistant at level III should not be more than 32 years respectively as on the date of interview. However, upper age limit may be relaxed as per CSIR rules for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped candidates.
Selection Procedure For Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) – Project Assistant-III Post:
- Written Test on 15/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant-III vacancy in Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI):
The interested candidates meeting the above stated requirements may attend the walk-in-interview with a copy of detailed bio-data enclosing photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. along with the original certificates of qualification, experience etc. in support of their claim on 15th June 2015 at 9:30 A.M. at Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Specific queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected]*Selected candidates will have to join duty within 21 days. The above positions are temporary and do not entitle the appointee to any claim, implicit or explicit for any CSMCRI (CSIR) post
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/06/2015
VENUE : Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016