Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 20.04.2015 at 11.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/- p.m.|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat, INDIA|
Detail of Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
Walk-In-Interview for Research Associate on April 20, 2015 at 11.30AM at CSMCRI
- Number of Posts 03(Three)
- Designation:Research Associate
- Qualifications: Ph.D (Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/Material Science/Chemical Engineering) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal as per HRDG guidelines.
- Remuneration : Rs. 22,000/- (consolidated) as per HRDG guidelines.
- Desirable experience: Candidates who have working experience in the field of catalysis/ materials chemistry/synthetic organic chemistry/process engineering/chemical processes – for the synthesis of fine/specialty chemicals with good publication record.
- Age limit: 35 years as on the date of interview. For all categories, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled castes/tribes and physically handicapped. The women applicants who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from their husbands and are not remarried shall also be given age relaxation by 5 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by3 years in the case of applicants belonging to OBC category.
- Job description: Applications are invited from enthusiastic and dynamic research oriented candidates to join the scientific teams and actively involve themselves and pursue in challenging project – Catalytic transformation for fine and speciality chemicals under the program – Innovate, develop and up-scale modular, agile, intensified and continuous processes and plants (Indus MAGIC) – sanctioned under XII Five Year Plan at CSIR-CSMCRI.
These posts are purely temporary for the duration of sponsored project/scheme only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
Selection Procedure for Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 20.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Level II Vacancy in Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI):
Interested candidates meeting with above stated requirements may attend the walk-in-interview on 20th April 2015 at 11.30 AM in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you a duly filled-in application (downloaded from this site) giving particulars of (1) Full name and contact details including e-mail and telephone (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) (4) Research publications (5) Community certificate (6) Summary of Ph.D thesis together with the Xerox copies of certificates/testimonials etc. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1) Original Certificates(s), Marksheet (s) in support of educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth, experience, testimonials, caste etc. mentioned in your application. 2) In case employed in a government/semi-government or autonomous organization, No Objection Certificate from your present employer must be produced at the time of interview.
For any specific queries, the candidates may contact firstname.lastname@example.org The selection will be based on the interview. No travelling or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 20.04.2015
Venue : Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017