Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :05 Posts
Job Location :Bhavnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Shree Gijubhai Badheka Rd, Vidhyanagar, Bhavnagar, Gujarat 364002
Detail Of Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Recruitment:
Walk-In-Interview for Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant I on 26th June, 2015 at 9.30AM at CSMCRI. Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for working in recently sanctioned different collaborative research projects pertaining to “marine macroalgae breeding and cultivation” at CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. The number of positions is tentative and may vary at the time of interview. The details of posts are as following:
- Number of Posts :- 5, Gen
- Junior Research Fellow (2 Posts)
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Marine Biology/Marine Sciences + NET qualified
- Fellowship : Rs.16000+HRA as applicable (or as per the prevailing normsof funding agency)
- Job Requirement: The selected candidates will work on macroalgal strain selection and breeding.
- Age limit : 28 years*
- The candidates with NET-LS and GATE qualified with minimum 55% marks in M.Sc will also be considered but with a fellowship Rs.14000 consolidated per month. The applicants without NET or GATE with minimum 55% marks in M.Sc will be offered Rs.12000 consolidated per month and will be designated as PA II.
Project Assistant I (3 Posts):
- Qualification : B.Sc. in Botany/ Marine Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/with 55% marks
- Fellowship : Rs. 8000/- consolidated
- Job Requirement: The candidates will assist the scientific teams working in various ongoing projects.
- Age limit : 25 years
- Relaxation in age as per CSIR norms
Selection Procedure For Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) – Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 26/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant vacancy in Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI):
All the candidates attending walk-in-interview should bring one set of duly certified copies of all certificates along with originals and 2 passport size photographs along with them. The walk-in-interview will be held on 26th June 2015 at 9:30 AM in CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. The selected candidates will be allowed for Ph.D. registration as per the rules. The posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No travelling or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview. Specific queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/06/2015
VENUE : CSMCRI, Shree Gijubhai Badheka Rd, Vidhyanagar, Bhavnagar, Gujarat 364002
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016