Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/04/2015 at 9.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||12,000/- to 14,000/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||08/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar-364021, Gujarat (INDIA)|
Detail of Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II Recruitment:
Walk-In-Interview for Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II on April 08, 2015 at 9.00AM at CSMCRI
- Name and Number of Posts Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II : 02(Two)
- Qualifications: M. Sc. in Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks, for Project JRF NET-LS/ GATE is required.
- Fellowship: 12000/- pm & 14000/- pm (consolidated) for NET-LS/GATE or as per Institutional guidelines.
- Age: As on the date of interview. For Project JRF and Project Assistant Level-II: maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Job description: The project has among its objectives testing and demonstration of the liquid seaweed sap for agricultural purpose as bio-stimulant and aims to underpin the constituents present in the sap responsible for the beneficial action of the seaweed saps in plants. The project thus would require a person skilled in the field of biochemistry. The project has multi-institutional approach and involves association with more than 33 Agricultural Universities and ICAR Institutes. Another project would require testing out the effect of different indigenously developed fertilizers on crop produce and soil.
Selection Procedure for Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute – Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II Post:
- Written Test on 08/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project JRF/ Project Assistants level-II vacancy in Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute:
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 8th April, 2015 at 9.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Ph. No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents: 1) Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application. 2) Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc. 3) In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. You can send application by E-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID. These posts are purely temporary for duration of project (likely to be completed by 31st March, 2017 for CSC 0105 and 31st March 2016 for MLP 0016 projects). It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/04/2015
Venue : Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar-364021, Gujarat (INDIA)