Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Skilled Support Staff through recruitment notification – Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CSWRI(SRRC)/15/2014. Candidates who have completed Matriculate (10th/ 12th)/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Skilled Support Staff Job on or before 12.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Skilled Support Staff|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculate (10TH/ 12TH)/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar- (post) Malpura (Tehsil) Tonk (Dist) Via-Jaipur Rajasthan 304501|
Detail of Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Skilled Support Staff Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Skilled Support Staff||02||Matriculate or
Selection Procedure for Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute – Skilled Support Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Skilled Support Staff Vacancy in Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute:
- Last date for receipt of applications is 17.01.2015 (for applicant posted in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindeivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Sikkim, Pangi is 30.01.2015). Application received after last date will not be entertained. The Director, CSWRI, Avikanagar reserves the right to cancel the recruitment due to one reason or the other.
- Mere possession of higher qualification does not entail any right to any candidate for call of examination/interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC may be obtained from the competent authorities in the latest standard format as prescribed by Govt. of India from time to time.
- The post is non-government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research which will be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Govt. of India with effect from 01.01.2004 mutatis-mutandis and as amended from time to time.
- The posts are purely temporary but likely to continue.
- Selected candidates will be posted on merit basis at SRRC, Mannavanur, Kodaikanal – 624 003 (T.N.) but liable to serve at any where in India i.e. NTRS, Garsa – 175141, Kullu (H.P.), ARC, Bikaner – 334 006 (Rajasthan) and CSWRI, Avikanagar (Main Institute) – 304501 (Rajasthan). However, appointee will be liable to serve in any of Institutes of ICAR anywhere in India.
- The candidates who are in service in the Central/State Govt./Undertaking/Autonomous bodies etc. should apply through ‘proper channel’.
- The candidate should give declaration in the application form at serial number 10 whether he/she is related/not related to any employee of the CSWRI/ICAR and if so, he/she has to provide the details.11. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. However, SC/ST candidates will be paid TA only by shortest route as per Govt. of India’s Rules.
- Applications received after the due date for any reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
- The application form may be downloaded from this Institute website : www.cswri.res.in
- Applications duly completed in all respects may be sent to the Officer Incharge, Southern Regional Research Centre, (CSWRI) Mannavanur, P.O. Kodaikanal – (Tamilnadu) 624103 alongwith an application fee [non-refundable] of Rs. 250/- [Rupees two hundred fifty only] in the shape of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘SRRC, CSWRI payable at State Bank of India, Kodaikanal. The Demand Draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment News and the same should be valid for a period prescribed by the concerned Bank as per their rules. No other means of payment i.e. IPO/money orders will be accepted failing which the application will be rejected. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Women candidates of all categories are exempted from payment of application fee. In service candidates shall be allowed to appear in the examination and interview only on production of No Objection Certificate from their employer.
- The envelop containing application must be compulsorily super scribed as “Application for the post of ______________”. Any candidate who may be applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post alongwith the prescribed application fee. Attested copies of Caste Certificate, Marks-sheets, matriculation certificate for age proof and Experience Certificate etc. should be attached along with each application. Candidates before applying for the post(s) must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria/essential qualification/ age etc. prescribed for the post(s).
- Director, CSWRI, Avikanagar reserves the right to short list the candidates for open competitive examination and test after the screening of applications and also to fix the criteria for calling the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding selection/test/interview/appointment.
- Influence under any circumstances will be avoided in order to further complications. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE TREATED AS DISQUALIFICATION.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.01.2015
Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CSWRI(SRRC)/15/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSWRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016