Central Silk Board (CSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Silk Board (CSB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/12/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Silk Board (CSB)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 03/12/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CENTRAL SILK TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA CSB-COMPLEX, BTM LAYOUT, MADIWALA.P.O BANGALORE-560068, KARNATAKA.
Detail of Central Silk Board (CSB) Research Associate Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 03-12-2015 for the post of one Research Associate in the following industry sponsored project: 1. Isolation, Purification and Characterisation of Silk protein for various applications (One year or till the project is completed whichever is earlier) The interview will be conducted at the CSTRI Campus from 10 AM on 03-12-2015. The eligible candidates are advised to be present at the venue by 9.00 AM with originals and attested photocopies of all certificates and Degrees from 10th onwards along with the enclosed Application form duly filled in . No admission will be allowed after 12 Noon.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||1||M.Sc. Biochemistry/Organic Chemistry/Pure Chemistry with minimum of First Class (60% marks for general; 55% for SC/ST candidates) in all classes from 10th to MSc. Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC-NET and publications in peer reviewed journals||Rs.18000/- +30 % HRA (Applicable Taxes will be deducted as per rules)||28 Years; Relaxation as per Govt. rules|
Selection Procedure for Central Silk Board (CSB) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 03/12/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Central Silk Board (CSB):
- Age limit: 28 years as on the date of interview (relaxation of 5 years for scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes/OBC, physically handicapped and female applicants).
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above mentioned positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and are coterminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
- Venue: Central Silk Technological Research Institute, CSB Complex, BTM Layout , Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka.
- Date: 03-12-2015 ; Reporting time: 9AM
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/12/2015
CENTRAL SILK TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA CSB-COMPLEX, BTM LAYOUT, MADIWALA.P.O BANGALORE-560068, KARNATAKA.