Central Silk Board (CSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Central Silk Board (CSB) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. CSB/1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Silk Board (CSB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 06.04.2015 (Last Date Vary from the locations of the candidates Please refer PDF). Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Silk Board (CSB)|
|Vacancy Name||Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068|
Detail of Central Silk Board (CSB) Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of following posts under Central Silk Board :
Name of the Post : Statistical Assistant
- Number of posts : 1 (One) – Reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Hearing Handicapped.
- Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Age : Below 30 Years (Relaxable by 10 years in the upper age limit for PWD – Hearing Handicapped candidates)
- Qualification : II Class Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Statistics from a recognized University.
Name of the Post : Lower Division Clerk (Hindi Typist)
- Number of posts : 1 (One) – Reserved for Scheduled Tribes
- Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Age : Below 25 Years (Relaxable by 5 years for ST candidates as per Rules)
- Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent qualification with a pass in Junior Grade Typewriting examination conducted by State Technical Education Board with a speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting.
Selection Procedure for Central Silk Board (CSB) – Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Statistical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Central Silk Board (CSB) :
- Last date for submission of application 06th April, 2015 Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur,Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep or abroad. 16th April, 2015
- Candidates selected for the above posts are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Further, CSB has Units all over the country and there is all India transfer liability for all its employees.
- Besides pay, the post carries allowances as per Central Government rates. Applicants serving under Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel. In case of advance copy, the application must be accompanied with all the required enclosures without which it will not be entertained. Additionally, a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the employer at the time of interview is essential.
- Applications which are unsigned or not in the prescribed format or without photocopies of all certificates relating to date of birth, educational qualification, caste, experience, medical certificates in respect of Persons With Disabilities etc., in support of their claim or application received after the last date stipulated in this advertisement shall be summarily rejected. Envelope should be superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘…………….’.
- The prescribed Educational Qualifications are minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the Advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Board to interview all those candidates, the Board has the right to limit the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the Advertisement. The Board also reserves the right to call for Interview only those candidates who in its assessment are likely to be more suitable. The Board also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process for any of the above advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reasons. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015
Central Silk Board (CSB) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. CSB/1/2015