Central Silk Board (CSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Statistical Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Silk Board (CSB) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. CSB/3/2014. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Silk Board (CSB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Statistical Assistant Job on or before 30/01/2015 (Last Date Vary from the locations of the candidates Please refer PDF). Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Silk Board (CSB)|
|Vacancy Name||Statistical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068|
Detail of Central Silk Board (CSB) Statistical Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Statistical Assistant
- Number of posts : 1 (One) – Reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Hearing Handicapped.
- Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Age : Below 30 Years (Relaxable by 10 years in the upper age limit for PWD – Hearing Handicapped candidates)
- Qualification : II Class Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Statistics from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure for Central Silk Board (CSB) – Statistical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Statistical Assistant Vacancy in Central Silk Board (CSB) :
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application 20th January, 2015 Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep or abroad. 30th January, 2015 Note: “ Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.” Candidates selected for the above post are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Further, CSB has Units all over the country and there is all India transfer liability for all its employees. Besides pay, the post carries allowances as per Central Government rates. Applicants serving under Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel. In case of advance copy, the application must be accompanied with all the required enclosures without which it will not be entertained. Additionally, a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the employer at the time of interview is essential.
- Applications which are unsigned or not in the prescribed format or without photocopies of all certificates relating to date of birth, educational qualification, experience, medical certificates in respect of Persons With Disabilities etc., in support of their claim or application received after the last date stipulated in this advertisement shall be summarily rejected. Envelope should be superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STATISTICAL ASSISTANT’.
- Applications together with photocopies of certificates with regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities[Certificate issued by Medical Board] etc. should reach the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068 so as to reach this office on or before 20th January, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
Central Silk Board (CSB) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. CSB/3/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSB|
|Other Central Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017