Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.1 (1 )(SRF)/2014-15-Adm.I Date: 23.02.2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10.03.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR Central Tobacco Research Institute, Dr. N.C. Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar, Sriram Nagar Post, Rajamundry, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh 533 105 A.P.|
Detail of Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the Project: “Characterization value addition and utilization of tobacco seed oil and its by products”
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
- No. of the Posts: 02 Two
- Salary: Rs. 16000/- per month fixed plus HRA
- Age Limit: Max. 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Required Job Profile: Candidate must possess M.Sc. degree in biochemistry or organic chemistry from recognized university.
- Desired Job Profile: Candidate having experience in analytical and knowledge in phytochemical and use of GC HPLC and GCMS instruments.
Selection Procedure for Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI):
Eligible and interested candidates should need to appear for walk-in interview on 10.03.2015 at 11:00 am along with application with all details and attested copies of certificates and PP size photos at the time of interview
Important dates to remeber :
Walk in to Apply for this job 10.03.2015
Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.1 (1 )(SRF)/2014-15-Adm.I Date: 23.02.2015
|All Jobs From CTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017