Central Tool Room and Training Centre Bhubaneswar invites application for the recruitment of Senior Engineer & More Vacancy with B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ PG Diploma educational background
Company name : Central Tool Room and Training Centre Bhubaneswar
Posts : Senior Engineer & More Vacancy
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ PG Diploma
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-pm
No of Openings : 03
Location : Bhubaneswar
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Engineer & More Vacancy:
Name Of Post & Salary :
- Sr. Manager (Prod.) PB-15600-391OOI- (GP-7600/-) 68,100.00 45 1 (UR)
- 2 Manager (Prod.) PB-15600-391OOI- (GP-6600/-) 58,970.00 40 1(OBC)
- 3 Sr. Engineer (Prod.) PB-15600-39100l- (GP-5400/-) 49,400.00 35 1 (UR)
- Sl.No.1 Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- S|.No.2 Degree I Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized University /Institute.
- Sl.No.3 Degree / Diploma in Mechanical I Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized University! Institute.
- Sl.No.1 Post Graduate/Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design, Tool Production or equivalent from recognized institution.
- S|.No.2 Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design/Production/CAD-CAM or equivalent from recognized institution.
- S|.No.3 Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design/CAD-CAM orequivalent from recognized institution.
- Sl.No.1 8 (Eight) years experience in Production Dept. In Tool Room/reputed Engineering Industry/Organisation.
- Sl.No.2 years for Degree holders & 7(seven) years for Diploma holders in Production/Planning Dept. OfTool Room/reputed Engineering Industry.
- Sl.No.3 3 (three) years for Degree holders and years for Diploma holders. Practical experience in Tool Production.
- Sl.No.1 Practical experience in Tool Production/ Tool Design. Experience in use of computers for Production Planning, MIS, CostAccounting etc. Experience in Tool Production using CNC machines, CAD/CAM Technology etc.
- Sl.No.2 Practical experience in operating / use of CNC machines / Machine programming, CAD/CAM etc. Sl.No.3 Practical Experience in use of CAD/CAM for Tool Design and Programming of CNC machines.
- Practical experience of working on CNC machines.
How to apply:
The interested candidates should send their bio-data forthe above posts alongwith Bank Draft of Rs.100/(Rs.25/- for SCIST Candidates) drawn on any nationalised Bank in favour of CENTRAL TOOL ROOM & TRAINING CENTRE, BHUBANESWAR payable at Bhubaneswar to the Managing Director on or before 31st. October, 2014. Persons working in Govt./Quasi-Govt., Public Sector undertaking, Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. The Centre reserves the right to short list and call limited number of candidates for test/interview and offer lower posts to the candidates in case of non availability of suitable candidates.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CTTC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|