Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant with Bachelors Degree holders
Company name :Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)
Posts :Technical Assistant
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 7/10/2014
Details of Post :
Director, CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts at Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram. The posts are of permanent nature and at present are filled on temporary basis. The appointee may be considered for permanent subject to the satisfactory performance during the probationary period.
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT 02 posts (1 UR & 1 SC)
- Pay Band + Grade Pay PB-1 (`5200-20200+2800 Grade Pay)
- Qualification Essential:
- Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or any other branch of science/social science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Desirable:Experience in analytical methodology, knowledge in computer application.
- Age 18-30 years (Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen as per the Government of India Rules from time to time)
The applications completed in all respect should reach the Director, CTCRI, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram-695 017, Kerala within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News along with a Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit – CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram”. No fee for SC/ST/PH and women candidates. The Department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of application due to delay including postal delay/other reasons.
The text of advertisement, General Instructions for the Candidates, application form and other details etc. can be down loaded from Institute website: www.ctcri.org.
General instructions for the candidates
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of the candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications. The last date for receipt of the application is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News i.e. 07.09.2014
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational qualifications, SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman etc. along with their application.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test/interview. The decision of the Competent Authority in CTCRI in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/written test/interview etc. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The candidates applying for the posts as notified should ensure that they fulfil all the prescribed eligibility conditions as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The Director, CTCRI has the right to fix criteria for screening the application so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) (Non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit, CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram” should be enclosed along with the application. No other means of payment will be accepted. No fee for SC/ST/PH/women candidates.
- The filled application form, duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications, ST/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman, etc. should be sent to the Director, CTCRI, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The enveloped containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT” at the left side corner of the envelops.
- Those already in Govt. Service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest photograph, signature and attested copies of certificates and applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- At present the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates may liable to be posted either at the Centre concerned or any other ICAR Institutes located all over India.
- When called for written test/interview, the candidate will have to appear at a place/date(s) to be notified in due course.
- The selected candidate will be governed under the new defined “Contributory Pension Scheme” and ICAR rules applicable from time to time.
- Applicant must submit a declaration as to whether he is related to any employees of CTCRI/ICAR and, if so, write the name, designation, address and describe the nature of his/her relationship against Sl.No.11 in the application form.
- Applications received after due date for whatsoever reason including postal delay will not be considered.
- All dispute/litigation, if any, in this regard will be subject to Thiruvananthapuram jurisdiction only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 7/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CTCRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017