Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Field Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant, Field Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/02/2015 at 10AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant, Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||04/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Sreekariyam,Thiruvananthapuram-695017|
Detail of Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) Project Assistant, Field Assistant Recruitment:
Walk in interview for the recruitment of Project Assistant (one post) and Field Assistant (2 posts) for a period 3 years up to December 2017 on temporary basis will be held at ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram-695017
- Name of post: Project Assistant
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Qualification: BSc. (Chemistry) with experience in laboratory works especially analysis of soil and plant samples, lay out and conduct of field experiments, monitoring and of recording observations.
- Desirable : Proficiency to use computer especially programs like Word, Excel and Power point
- Consolidated pay: Rs. 12,000/- per month
Name of Post: Field Assistant:
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Qualification: Plus two preferably VHSE, experience in agriculture related works
- Desirable : Knowledge in the conduct of field experiments, monitoring and recording of observations
- Consolidated pay: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years for women and SC/ ST
- Date and Time of Interview : 04. 02. 2015, 10 a.m.
Selection Procedure for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) – Project Assistant, Field Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 04/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant, Field Assistant Vacancy in Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI):
Interested candidates may appear for written test (if needed) and interview at this institute along with their application in plain paper containing the following particulars viz., 1) Name 2) Father/ Husband/ guardian’s name 3) Date of birth & age as on 1.1.2015 4) Permanent address 5) Address for communication 6) E mail address and Telephone number with code 7) Qualification 8) Whether SC/ST /OBC 9) Details of experience. Original certificates should be produced for verification. Attested copies of certificate, proof of age, mark sheets and a photograph should be submitted along with Biodata. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates attending the test. The selected candidates will have to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 04/02/2015
Venue: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Sreekariyam,Thiruvananthapuram-695017
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CTCRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017