Central University of Haryana invites online application for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor with Ph.D. degree educational background
Company name : Central University of Haryana
Posts : Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D. degree
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,0000/-p.m
No of Openings : 112
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 5th Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor:
- No of post : 112
- Salary : 1.Professor 37400-67000, AGP Rs.10000/- (PB-IV)2.Associate Professor 37400-67000,AGP Rs.9000/- (PB-IV)3.Assistant Professor 15600-39100, AGP Rs.6000/- (PB-III)
- Qualification:Thus, as per the above Regulations notified on 11th July, 2009 and 18th September, 2010,NET/SLET/SET is the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Universities/Colleges/Institutions and only those Ph.D. degree holders are exempted from the
- requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for appointment as Lecturer/Assistant Professor whose Ph.D. Degree has been awarded in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for awarding Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009. In addition NET/SLET/SET is not required for such Master’s Degree Programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET /SET accredited test is not conducted.”
- The candidates for the post of Associate Professor and Professor must enter the relevant score in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as given in the Part – B of the application form. Those who have applied earlier need to submit API form as given in Part- B of the application form,5 copies of summary of the application form and updated C.V.(without application fee).
- The application form must be accompanied by additional sheets (wherever required) and enclosures giving details of academic qualifications, experience, published work etc.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor shall submit copies of top five full-length papers published in journals/books, along with their applications.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/ PWD (Persons with Disability) and to those Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil. and/ or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
- THE APPOINTMENT OF CANDIDATES ON REGULAR BASIS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY NEW PENSION SCHEME (NPS) (APPLICABLE ON ORGANIZATIONS ESTABLISHED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2004) AND AS SUCH EMPLOYEES COMING FROM PENSIONABLE ESTABLISHMENTS WOULD BE GOVERNED BY PENSION SCHEME OF THE PARENT DEPARTMENT TILL SUCH TIME THEY RETAIN LIEN WITH THE PARENT POST.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates will be paid second-class railway/bus fare by shortest route on production of tickets.
- The university reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The number of such candidates will be decided by the Committee constituted by the University for the purpose.
- The process of selection may be by a presentation/ Interview or a combination thereof.
- Application should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft Rs. 400/- for general category Rs. 300/- for OBC, Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH drawn in favour of the Central University of Haryana payable at Mahendergarh, Haryana. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates who have applied earlier against above posts and had deposited the requisite fee are not required to submit the requisite fee again. But they will have to fill up the application form again with all the required documents attached along with proof of fee already deposited i,e. copy of DD.
- The application duly filled in the prescribed form along with required documents must reach the University office on or before THE ABOVE MENTIONED LAST DATE at the below given address. The name of the post must be mentioned on top of the envelop. Application received after due date shall not be included in the selection process.Recruitment Cell Room No. 15, Administrative Block CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HARYANA JANT-PALI, MAHENDERGARH 123029, HARYANA
Important dates to remember :
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: 5TH SEPTEMBER 2014
- LAST DATE BY REGISTERED/ SPEED POST ONLY : 15TH SEPTEMBER 2014
Click here for More Details
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017