Central University of Karnataka (CUK) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows, Office Staff with Master degree , Bachelor’s Degree holders
Company name :Central University of Karnataka (CUK)
Posts :Junior Research Fellows, Office Staff
Qualification : Master degree , Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : Rs.8300-16000/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Last date to apply : 23/10/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellows, Office Staff:
Junior Research Fellows:
- No of post : 04
- Qualification : Candidate who have cleared JRF can only apply. Candidates should have passed Master degree in Kannada with specialization in linguistics, epigraphy, comparative literature and cultural history, with minimum of 55% marks or should have passed master’s degree in Linguistics with minimum of 55% of marks with Kannada as a subject at graduation level. Research publications in refereed Journals. Scholars/ Pandits well versed with the classical language studies but not necessarily part of mainstream education system will also be considered. The selected candidates should undertake their research work at the CUK campus only.
- Pay Band : Rs.16,000/- pm each + HRA @ 10% (Fixed)
- Tenure of Appointment: At present upto 31/01/2015. Extendable depending upon the continuation of the Centre. The continuation of the persons dependsupon evaluation of performance by duly constituted committee(s)
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and Kannada. Pass in Kannada and English Stenography Jr. Examination. Good working knowledge of computer applications (English and Kannada)
- Pay Band : Rs.8,300/- pm each + HRA @ 10% (Fixed)
- Tenure of Appointment: At present upto 31/01/2015. Extendable
- Age Not more than 30 years. Candidates with experience will be preferred.
- These positions are purely on contract and temporary.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed, or by any other condition that may deem fit.
- It would be open to the University to consider the names of suitable persons who may not have applied, but recommended by experts in their respective fields.
- The statutory provision for relaxing of age, experience etc. prescribed in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH categories will be made applicable to them as per UGC / GOI norms in force at time of interview. Candidates are advised to check UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in) for updated information.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this leaflet is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
- The University may offer lower post to a candidate who may have applied for a higher post in case suitable candidates are not available for the advertised posts. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST categories called for interview will be paid second-class railway fare towards journey expenses on production of ticket/proof.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate. The selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test and their performance in the interview. In case of Office Staff for Secretarial Assistance– the selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in stenography test in English and Kannada, speed typing test in Kannada (Nudi) and English, including performance in the interview.
- Only short listed candidates in the written test are allowed for attending the interview.
- Candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on 23rd October, 2014. Good Photostat copies of all important certificates must be attached with the application.Applications incomplete in any respect will not receive any consideration at all.
How to apply:
- Application form and information booklet are available on University website www.cuk.ac.in. The filled in applications and copies of other documents viz., education & experience certificates, publications, etc., should reach the Registrar, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Gulbarga 585 311 on or before 23/10/2014. Kindly super scribe clearly on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION IN RESPONSE TO NOTIFICATION NO.CUK/ADMN-III/783, DATED 15TH SEPT. 2014” should be written.
- Applications received after the last date and without complete information will be summarily rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates engaged against this Notification will work as of now until 31/03/2015 only.
- After the expiry of the term of contract, the candidates shall not be entitled to any terminal benefits
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUK||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|