Central University of Kashmir application for the recruitment of Consultant with Master’s Degree educational background
Company name : Central University of Kashmir
Posts : Consultant
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs 20,000/-pm
No of Post : 04
Location : Srinagar
Last date to apply : 17.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Consultant on short term contractual basis for an initial period of three months or till the relevant posts are filled up on substantive basis, which-ever is earlier.
- Post: Consultant
- Number of Vacancies 04 (Four)
- Consolidated Monthly Salary: Rs 20,000
- Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognised University/Institute.
- Experience : Five years experience in administration/accounts at supervisory level in a Govt/Semi-Govt Department or in University.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Last date for submission of application forms is 17 September, 2014. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The engagement to the posts advertised is purely on short term contract basis and the selected candidates will not have any claim for the permanent appointment.
- The initial period of engagement is three months. The University may extend the tenure at its discretion. The selected candidate shall have no right in this regard.
- The engagement can be terminated by the University at any time during the tenure of the contract without any notice to incumbent.
- Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selection to the posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the interview and/or any other credential to be decided by the University.
- Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate issued by the competent authority, shall be rejected summarily.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in . Issuance of notifications in the newspapers is not obligatory on part of the University.
- The university reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit, higher qualification and/or experience or screening test.
- In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts at Srinagar, J&K.
HOW TO APPLY:
The detailed eligibility conditions and prescribed application form are available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). The prescribed application form can be had from the Transit Campus of the University at Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar 190 004, J&K on payment of Rs.200 or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.200. Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PWD are required to pay only Rs. 100 as application fee. The DD should be drawn on any nationalised bank favouring Central University of Kashmir, payable at Srinagar (J&K). The application form can also be downloaded from the University website and submitted/sent with a DD of Rs. 200 (Rs 100 in case of SC, ST & PWD). Complete application form may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of the University or sent by post to the Registrar, Central University of Kashmir, Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar 190 004, J&K. Applications received after the last date (17th September 2014) will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Central University of Kashmir||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016